Recall

BadWeather

Registered
Got my recall notice today for the ignition wire issue. Might wait until the fall to get this fixed when I have some out of state work to do. I suppose everyone can start looking in the mailbox for yours. I bought my bike in December 07 so I might be one of the first to get the recall.

Got my recall notice today for the ignition wire issue.  Might wait until the fall to get this fixed when I have some out of state work to do.  I suppose everyone can start looking in the mailbox for yours.  I bought my bike in December 07 so I might be one of the first to get the recall.
+1 TODAY.

I also
thumb_up.gif

Mine came in Friday. I am in the process of moving so i will have to wait a bit before i get it done also

DSC_0004RS.jpg

+1 Someone post when they get it done and how long it takes. Depending on the weather, I plan on taking mine in tomorrow.

yea me too, i called the dealer and they insisted i do not ride it in for this service but to tow it, any thoughts? is this as dangerous as they say?

Yeah I can't imagine it being so serious that you can't ride it in. The suzuki dealer here where I live is kind of a D__k. So I will have to take it to the place I bought it two hours away. I planned on riding it there.

I rode my bike in last Thursday. The letter came yesterday. The dealer called me today and said my bike had been inspected and rerouting was not necessary. I will try to pick it up tomorrow. Initially he was saying that if it required the rerouting I had to wait for the parts to arrive which would not be until later this week.

Back