rebuild number 3

MR_X

Registered
Long time no speak, been really busy with this and work, just updating some progress, im pretty pleased with how this one has turned out. will upload the build when its finished! haha

11099989_1568365726746260_6392532372449704400_n.jpg

11133847_1568008406781992_1146672760205565096_n.jpg

and a huge shout out to Frank and PowerHouse! his continued support helped make this happen!

What are you going to run for front calipers? I got some good gen1 with ebc Exterme pro pads in them I'll make you a deal.

I already bought new calipers, just because of easter I couldnt fit them, i want to convert the forks to gen2 and get big 4 pots but i guess for now these will have too do! those extreme pro pads are good tho!

So do ypu have 4 headlights or just the 2? Looks crazy. And if convert to gen2 if want some inexpensive front calipers with little better performance then oem busa i have bking nissin ones for sale.

well thats the thing, i havent fitted them yet, im really liking the idea of just having the two, and diverting the other intakes to cool the rad, but im going to mock them up in all the configurations, ill take photos too and upload them. are the bking 4 pot? if you still have them when i get the forks i may take you up on that! still need to buy lots of other things before i can replace them. my wallet hurts :(

Yeap 4pots. I forget the specs on them but supposed to have more stopping power then the gen2 busa tokikos (spelling on that)

now thats worth a thought, could the bking be heavier? either way im sold, finding gen 2 calipers cheap over here in UK is a nighttttmare

may have changed a bit since these photos, will upload new ones soon, another 30 hour weekend awaits...

and a huge shout out to Frank and PowerHouse! his continued support helped make this happen!

I like the bike . . . I think more parts for it will hit my doorstep in the next day or so . . . they should help your momentum. :laugh:

cannot wait to put my next order through Frank! and again thank you for all the support! will hopefully have sorted out what im doing with the headlights by then too, but never know i may just keep changing my mind!

cannot wait to put my next order through Frank! and again thank you for all the support! will hopefully have sorted out what im doing with the headlights by then too, but never know i may just keep changing my mind!

I was just told that big box will be here tomorrow - - I think there's a TRE in it! :rofl:

Back