Gen 1motor rebuild/turbo in Iowa

Taylor

Donating Member
Registered
Hello Gentleman, my gen 1 needs a motor rebuild and I want a reliable turbo set up on it installed, the bike is a 03 and damn near box stock now, down to the factory exhaust, bike is also almost showroom perfect, only has been owned by a few of my friends since new, bike is like a family member to me, will never sell, so I want it done perfect with no issues at all and to be turn key ready at all times, I’m not looking to build a drag bike just want a unique bike I can ride 200-300 mile Saturday/Sunday rides.

So, that being said who’s the best around the Midwest, that can get it done, right the first time and be good for years down the road. Thanks for the input

Put the bike in the back of your truck and drive to Texas. Bring it to Shane Stubbs and have it done one time correctly. Trust me. If not you will be chasing every single demon imaginable and be miserable. Pay the money once and be done with it. Don’t cheap out on anything and be prepared to spend at least $10k.

Put the bike in the back of your truck and drive to Texas. Bring it to Shane Stubbs and have it done one time correctly. Trust me. If not you will be chasing every single demon imaginable and be miserable. Pay the money once and be done with it. Don’t cheap out on anything and be prepared to spend at least $10k.
Hi. Get the stage 1 RCC kit. If you get cattied a way you can spend more that 10 × that $10,000.00.

200.gif

Back