Rear tire??

I think you're asking if anyone has tried a 180 on the rear... if so, yes, i have tried it, still run with them and have no desire to go back to a 190.. I find the bike tips into the corners a lot easier.

you will find that if you replace your rear with a 190 you are going to loose some width anyway as the stock is actually a 198.

Has anyone tried a rear tire on a busa? If so how did it handle and would you try it again???
no i only run with front tires

please rephrase
biggrin.gif

go with a 200.... battlax 014!!! if you hit up a 180... your that much closer to being like all other sportbikes... not alot come with 190 +
wink.gif
we r different! but thats good!
biggrin.gif

Try the Metzler made for the Busa, it comes in the OEM 198mm. As for a smaller tire, why would you? 600cc bikes come with a 180 (prob because they don't have enough power to turn a 200... ha ha). Other that less rotational weight for drag racing I don't see any reason to try it.

I run a 180 pilot power and have been very happy with the results. I was originally concerned with the smaller contact patch when leaned over, but havent had any problems with it slipping or spinning up. But, it depends what kind of riding you do, I personally like cornering. If you do more riding in a straight line a 190 or 200 will probably wear better.

rock.gif
.. rear tires r a "must' !! I.. do the 180 myself .. cornering is .." neat-0 ! ( hmmm.. a rear tire on a "busa" <- theres a originial idea.)
smile.gif

Back