Wider rear wheel

I talked to my dealer who himself own and drags a Busa.
I wanted to upgrade to a 200 instead of the 190 and he said for street use it was a bad idea
cry.gif
when you lean into a corner the front sidewall hit pavement before the rear. so when the rear sidewall hits the pavement it wants to skip the rear end of the bike out.
On the drag strip that little extra width doesent really help it still spins all the way into fourth gear..
Hope that help's......
aktion035.gif

Check some of the shootout tires/wheels available. I assume your goal is drag-racing here.

Start here:

Thanks for the feed back, what I want to achive is more for show. I really dont get in to the turns so much just strait-lining top end runs. I just think the rear looks like a body builder with chickin legs. I would like to fit a 220+ tire.
aktion035.gif
aktion035.gif

aktion035.gif

If you go to e-bay motors under parts and accessories and search for Hayabusa there are about 20 pages of mods that pull up. Some where in there is a 240 rear conversion kit (with ext swingarm). The company has a website of there own and it seems pretty legit. Are you looking for speed of just bling?

OK... I just red that you are looking for BLING. So, that would be perfect for you. It is quite expensive though, I think it was around $3500, but thats nothing to a Busa owner right.

#### you should go with a 360 mm ! then you dont have to do the kickstand mod !
biggrin.gif
saw a 240 conversion kit on ebay think its more than goin turbo though?

I wanted to upgrade to a 200 instead of the 190 and he said for street use it was a bad idea
down.gif
 when you lean into a corner the front sidewall hit pavement before the rear. so when the rear sidewall hits the pavement it wants to skip the rear end of the bike out.
On the drag strip that little extra width doesent really help it still spins all the way into fourth gear..
Hope that help's......
drinka.gif
Wolfe, just to add to your info on this your stock rear tire is 198 or essentially a 200. No real change if you put a 200 on the rear. I have a Pirelli Diablo 200 on mine and have no problems. Others here have done the same. It is better going with a 190 for the twisties, however.

Flash Gordon, check out <a href="http://www.18889chrome.com">CSC<a> for the 240 kit. They are a site sponsor and give a board discount on some items.

down.gif
Hope that help's......
drinka.gif
Wolfe, just to add to your info on this your stock rear tire is 198 or essentially a 200.  No real change if you put a 200 on the rear.  I have a Pirelli Diablo 200 on mine and have no problems.  Others here have done the same.  It is better going with a 190 for the twisties, however.

Flash Gordon, check out <a href="http://www.18889chrome.com">CSC<a> for the 240 kit.  They are a site sponsor and give a board discount on some items.
Ditto!
thumbs-up.gif

well i have seen i think on custom sport bike concepts a 260 mm rear end custom. With single sided swing arm they dont have a price on it but ill be dam if i can get a price i would probably get it lol.

Thanks for the feed back, what I want to achive is more for show. I really dont get in to the turns so much just strait-lining top end runs. I just think the rear looks like a body builder with chickin legs. I would like to fit a 220+ tire.
drinka.gif

drinka.gif
If it's show you want then go with this one.
cool.gif

Busa_Tire.jpg

drinka.gif

A 200 fits just fine , and Every bit extra of tire on the ground helps with traction

Back