210 rear tire...

By the way the (P) spec rating made specifically for the Busa adds and extra layer of carcase in the tire for high speed and heat stability due to what this thing can do to tires. This tells you something that the engineers must know or be worried about. I run the M1 Sportec 190(P) on the rear and love it!
smile.gif
The Sportec (P) actually measures out to the same 198 that the factory 190 does!

I'm like justintime, but I run a Metzeler Sportech 200 rear tire. It's been good to me so far and has pretty good clearance from the chain.
cool.gif

How the hell do you get away with having your bike in the living room....I am amazed....I had my bike on our back pation one time and my wife freaked....you are a lucky or crazy man....

Keep us posted on this, I will be getting a tire in April probably and would love to get a 210 in there but I just can't imagine it fitting, it does look good....

Oh clear alternatives has a nice clear tailight LED with intergrated turnsignals...I picked one up on ebay....if you cut the flap carefully and put on on those in your bike would look sick.....
I've got just the mod you need to change out the stock signal lights. When I cut out my rear fender, I also cut the section where the stock signal lights go because I didn't like the "bug-eyed" look of the stockers. I purchased some short-stalk signals from TrickTape for about $15. First I removed the rear reflectors (which is already a requirement to be a member of this site anyway...
smile.gif
), and drilled out the holes on the mounting brackets with a 3/8ths drill bit. Works great and the look is awesome. Here's an old pic when I first did it.

Vicious.JPG

Back