Rear sets

Look to be pretty nice, similar to the Sato's I have on my 750. At first that what I thought I had until I took a peek.??? Anyhow I have Gilles on my gen 2 and I have to say they are sweet also. And for the rear pegs you can get them powder coated to match or just pull them off which is what I did but then the openhole it left bugged me to no end but I bought another set and cut them down and PC'd to fill in the hole and I think it finishes the look. And you still have the original rear pegs already coated and ready to put on if you need to take the No ho off. :laugh:

DSCN6650.jpg

DSCN6737.jpg

DSCN6739.jpg

DSCN6742.jpg

DSCN6989.jpg

I have the Vortex rear sets on my 08, I love them. I had my passenger foot pegs chromed to match my swingarm and frame covers.

If your looking for new pegs just because of the color why dont you just powercoat them the color you want? Travis at TMPowerCoating is a sponsor here and does awesome work. He can match them with any color you want and is pretty cheap. I paid less then $100 for mine. Sent them out on a saturday and got them back thursday.

Might save you some bucks if the color is the only reason you want a change.

Try to check out the sponcers on the board they can useually beat the price anywhere and you will get better service:beerchug:

Back