Really like the turbo exhausts... just don't want the turbo.

imo it will be way to f-n loud...if you want to know how loud go take your exhaust off completely and rev it up because that's what it will sound like......I have boz brothers b2 its a very short meg 4-2-1 and has removable baffle and arrester, looks nice and is stainless steel..you can polish it to look like chrome....pics are i my profile im to lazy to load them for you

Last edited:
Well that's all I had to hear to get talked into it!
Side question: How huge of a deal is it if I wait a few months before getting a Power Commander or some kind of fuel mapping after getting a megaphone exhaust?

No power commander! check out boostbysmith.com there's plenty of links here. It's cheaper and does alot of things. All Pc does is remap fuel, and ignition if u get the more expensive one. Check it out

Just got and installed my HotBodies tips. I suppose there are a few ways to position the cut side. With the longest part being the reference point I've seen it most often at the 3 o'clock, with outlets pointing to the left and right. I decided to have them at the 9 o'clock where they look like they point more backwards.
I do hate how the side stand slams into the left side exhaust. Don't want to go through the "washer fix" so I'll just suck it up and live with it.:dunno:

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

Your call for being diff, but think you need to rotate them so the point is opposite side it is now. Point should be closest to bike and abit highier than at 2 0clock. But your call to be diff.???

Back