Unique looking exhaust...

I've seen those before, not in person and not gold. They're not a bad looking design and probably sound really loud like a set of tips.
$700 for fake gold that's flaking off though:rofl::rofl:that's ridiculous!

I've seen those before, not in person and not gold. They're not a bad looking design and probably sound really loud like a set of tips.
$700 for fake gold that's flaking off though:rofl::rofl:that's ridiculous!

Hmmm... Yeah its only for Gen2. Its not that expensive. I just wonder how it sounds. I would need to hear it in person... I love my exhaust now though. I just like the look of those, however I fear the sound is obnoxious....

'fake gold' and 'for show only'?
Says if you use them there is a high probability that the gold will flake off.

Would you still like to buy them?

:rofl:

Buying those is like buying one of those "gold chains"for$ 7.00 ...that you Know will just turn your neck green....you just don't do it....not for $7. And sure as heck not for $700. .. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device

Once again to reiterate, I did not think it was unique because it was gold. I think the gold is hideous. I was merely talking about the design of it. I dont want people thinking I actually like the cheesy fake gold...

Once again to reiterate, I did not think it was unique because it was gold. I think the gold is hideous. I was merely talking about the design of it. I dont want people thinking I actually like the cheesy fake gold...

Lol...you have shown your true colors..."Gold" ...jk...naw the jardine has been around a while this design is sick though.....gold looks like experiment gone wrong...ebay always a good place to dump experimental gold exhaust.....with no warranty...cool design tho.
Posted via Mobile Device

Real gold is an Excellent insolator, not usually cost effective tho. Used in the McLaren F1 pretty effectivly.

1996_McLaren_F1_engine.jpg

Real gold is an Excellent insolator, not usually cost effective tho. Used in the McLaren F1 pretty effectivly.

Wow,,,now someones gonna go around stealing the trunk off the Mclarens..thanks Frog:rofl::laugh::moon:

It looks quite similar the the MV agusta exhaust though.I wonder if the exhaust can withstand the temperature?If not i believe it will change colour

Back