Real Scare After buying 09 Busa

Alright I added pics but I don't see them up yet. I guess they need to be approved or I am still learning how to do the whole picture URL thing. I added pics in the "garage" if you want to check out the bike.

I'm glad you mentioned that Fernman. I have noticed if I try to accelerate quick from a stop without really reving up the engine I do get a bit of "hop" or "chatter". You think that is caused by the clutch? That is the only slight complaint I have with the bike after fixing the battery issue.
yes it will help a bunch and keep the bike from dying at red lights. nothing major you have to do right away but if you come across one cheap, jump on it. bike looks really darn good :thumbsup:.

Dam and I dumped that bike on you because I thought I had a lemon! LOL

Well ok it was not my bike, looks real nice. I think you got a good deal

yes it will help a bunch and keep the bike from dying at red lights. nothing major you have to do right away but if you come across one cheap, jump on it. bike looks really darn good :thumbsup:.

What type of clutch should I be looking for?

Same thing happened to me when I got mine home from the dealer. I was pulling out the trailer getting ready to take it back to the dealer when my room mate asked if I had checked the battery connections.

thats a nice bike and funny thing that same thing happened to me with my first buse it was a 06 perfect bike and it kept dying at stop lights and turned out to be the cables learned from that on the second one

Alright MLSDuke1 you win. Here you guys go.

Busa2_zps2f149a87.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back