pashnit

Donating Member
Site Sponsor
Registered
DSC00730.jpg

Before & After

After many months of mods, it’s all back together

Last edited:
Oh ya...I've been back on the road for weeks,even up here in the frozen tundra of Canduh. (heated jacket,good gloves,2 layers on my legs,etc)

Rubb.

Bike looks great. Look forward to seeing ride pics.

Oh ya...I've been back on the road for weeks,even up here in the frozen tundra of Canduh. (heated jacket,good gloves,2 layers on my legs,etc)

Rubb.
Hey! Isn’t Canduh under a thick layer of permafrost all year round, with big ol’ woolly mammoths and prehistoric creatures all snap frozen and buried in the ice and snow??
You guys wouldn’t have seen the Sun for Millennia since the last pole shift :poke:

Rubb.

"Frozen Tundra"...in Victoria...people cut their grass and lay under the palm trees in January around there don't they?

That funny Kiwi :laugh:

Yellow you are almost correct.It rarely snows here,if it does its generally gone in 3 days. Usually the winter comes and goes with only rain. It is a rain forest after all.:thumbsup:

Rubbah...ridin'...:race:

Looks clean and ready. Sharp even.
Any chance of a picture on how you have the ram mount mounted with the mirror?

Ottafish, this particular RAM Mount I used on the mirror bolt is the RAM-B-252U . You can google that or pick it up on ExpressMounts.com: RAM Mount Small Motorcycle Mount Base 11mm Hole RAM-B-252U & then I drilled a hole in the middle. Then attached a 12 inch flexible RAM arm to the RAM ball to get the GoPro further away from the bike. This particular mount often produced the best photos of the bike while riding.

DSC01911.jpeg

DSC01915.jpeg

DSC01913.jpeg

DSC05119.jpg

Dsc09523_800.jpg

GOPR0034.jpg

900_Gopr0878.jpg

Gopr0068.jpg

Nice mods. I'm going to change my tinted shield to clear because the tinted shield hinders my valentine one radar detector from picking up Lidar and also regular KA band radar. The app I have keeps track of lidar and radar hits and I had two lidar, but my V1 didn't go off. I would have been toast anyway, as the lidar is on full as soon as the cop pulls the trigger!! But, hey it's always possible that I could pick a stray lidar wave bouncing off another car like the V1 does on radar! :crazy:

Ottafish, this particular RAM Mount I used on the mirror bolt is the RAM-B-252U . You can google that or pick it up on ExpressMounts.com: RAM Mount Small Motorcycle Mount Base 11mm Hole RAM-B-252U & then I drilled a hole in the middle. Then attached a 12 inch flexible RAM arm to the RAM ball to get the GoPro further away from the bike. This particular mount often produced the best photos of the bike while riding.

View attachment 1614226

View attachment 1614224

View attachment 1614225

View attachment 1614227

View attachment 1614228

View attachment 1614229

View attachment 1614230

View attachment 1614231
Awesome, thanks heaps.
I tried a mount on the actual mirror arm, but discovered it was way too buzzy and all the images slightly blurred, not to mention any video was garbage.
I shall order one and follow your ideas...
Thanks heaps :)

Back