Ready for the season now!

mikey28804

Registered
Well as alot of you know my bike was nothing near what I wanted when I got it but not too far gone to bring back to her glory. When I got it it was slammed out with 0 ground clearance, chrome levers,chrome thirple tree,Chrome grips straight pipe exhaust that sounded good but just a tad loud for me, stretched chain, no rear blinkers, undertail was cut at the battery so no trunk. :banghead:

In the 7 months I have had her I have done the following.

New DID Xring chain

Micron slip ons

changed plugs

Changed oil with zuk filter and amsoil synthetic

Coolant Flush with engine Ice

New fork seals,oil, and dust covers set suspension up for my weight

stock triple

stock linkage to get it up to factory height

Trash can mod, I just ordered a stock undertail.....I just couldnt deal with seeing HEFTY every time I went for my gloves :rofl:

Flasher Mod to slow blinkers down

Integrated tail light

Replaced starter cap and gasket(was seeping oil)

Replaced the side stand saftey switch thats was removed when I bought her (thaks Gixxerhp....awesome guy!)

Installed micro LED turn signals on the rear

Replaced levers with black shorties

Replaced grips with some nice black gel ones

Thats all I can think of right now but soon to replace the shinkos it came with with some dunlops maybe? Also want a PC5 and K&N soon.

I think she has came a long way in a few months!! My goal was to just be able to ride this season and not have to do much to her.....haha like that ever happens:rofl:

I knew that was coming....I am waiting for a part to come in and I can put my fairings back on and I will take pics!!

No this,,

useless.jpg

Oh wait......I replaced the missing fan with a new one with muzzy blades also!!!! I will get you guys some pics!!

before
trunk_zps0bd531c2.jpg

photo_zps7e541b05.jpg

tag_zpsf9fc061f.jpg

I just like the fact that everything is the way it is supposed to be
Now
triple_zps462e85b3.jpe

tail_zps646477ba.jpe

tail2_zps39907681.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back