Ready for the season 2009

ok. I wanted to add a cpl of things additional that I had done for the season and I wanted to give credit were credit was due. I have been doing some business with a shop here in dayton called EPC. On woodman drive. Craig is the owner and is also an org member. Ive been in the store on a number of occasions and have made some purchases. This time I had him get me a new rear sprocket and front and rear bearings. The sprocket was aluminum and was getting worn. As for the bearings, well, after 34k miles I figured that it was just a good idea since I do ride a lot and sometimes like to take her to warp.lol. Any. Could have done the sprocket myself but its just a pain for me besides I didnt feel good about doing the bearings myself. Any how. EPC did a great job and was very reasonable about the cost. Plus unlike anything I have done at a dealer he did it in just a few hours. not days. So for what it is worth, if you live in the area, i recommend that you give craig at epc an opportunity to get your business. We can all use a shop that we can trust and I think I found one and no I dont work for them nor do I have any vested interest in the company. Im not even a spokesperson for them.:laugh: Its just that when you find a place you can trust to work on what I consider my passion in life, I think its worth sharing. So there you go....now im off to stimulate the economy some more!:beerchug:

Beautiful bike you have there. Riding season has started here (thank you:please:), 400+ miles last weekend.:thumbsup:
Having a place that you trust to work on your bike is priceless. I'm extremely fortunate to have such a place about 1/4 mile up the road from my house. In several years of valve adjusts, TB syns, carb syncs, brake lines, fork work, tire M&B, not one leak, drip, or error anywhere.
But then, I ride with all the guys from the shop on the weekends, so they know if they don't fix it right in the shop, they'll have to fix it again beside the road.:laugh:

Back