RE:launch limter/shift light/auto shifter

kjcili

Donating Member
Registered
okay my brothers and sisters......i've been up & down our forums and i cannot find this link i stumbled across and i'm hoping sum1 can help. i found a link sumwhere that had a launch limiter/ shift light, and (i think) an air shifter (i do know it definitely did incorporate a shifter of sumkind) for like 269.00. anyways i can't find that link again, so if any1 knows which link i'm talking about, your help would be appreciated. I do know it's NOT the boostbybobbysmith one either. thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Re: launch limter/shift light/auto shifter

Its boostbysmith..aka "Greg", not Bobby. That is what I have. For the best shifter its...cycle-tek.com..aka Matt. Not sure of what link your thinking about but check out Cycle-tek shifters.:dunno:

Its boostbysmith..aka "Greg", not Bobby. That is what I have. For the best shifter its...cycle-tek.com..aka Matt. Not sure of what link your thinking about but check out Cycle-tek shifters.:dunno:

figured i'd mess up the naming, but thank u for the correction.....noted! i'll check out Cycle-tek and see.......

okay, checked out cycle-tek.com. no, that is not the system i saw in here. i'm sure at some point tho, sum1 will read this and know what link i was talking about.

Back