RCC website

Ragu585

Registered
So the website is not working for me and I can't find contact info. I want to order a kit. Does anyone have their number?

So the website is not working for me and I can't find contact info. I want to order a kit. Does anyone have their number?

We are still having a sale on RCC kits - $100 off the kit, FREE shipping, and an RCC T Shirt thrown in. Let me know if you would like to save some $$$:laugh:

WOW that was quick 9:26 a question was asked 6 minutes later a response from a supplier!

Good job!

Do you have a stage one kit in stock for an 08 Busa?

We are waiting on more center sections right now. I will be able to ship a complete kit no later than 2 weeks from today. The RCC kits are in demand, so if you really want one, I would suggest that you jump on it.:whistle:

We are aware of the website issue, we renewed our SSL Certificate, and something happened when it was added to the site, the hosting company and my website guy have been working on it for a couple of days now, sorry for the inconvenience

Richard

Order it from powerhouse, you WONT be dissapointed..

Frank had my kit coming in just around 2 weeks, possibly even a little less than that..

and his sale makes it that much better...

:thumbsup:Powerhouse:thumbsup:

though he forgot to mention one extra that comes with the kit

"Frank-Support"

customer support like you would not believe.... he's on the ball, and constantly makes sure my questions are answered ASAP...

We are aware of the website issue, we renewed our SSL Certificate, and something happened when it was added to the site, the hosting company and my website guy have been working on it for a couple of days now, sorry for the inconvenience

Richard

That explains a little on why i couldn't get onto your sight the past few days..

Back