Razor Scooters!

Saxoplay

Donating Member
Registered
So, my daughter was razor scooting out in the garage...same place I keep MY scoot! Well, some time later as I'm cleaning the busa up for a ride I notice a nice fresh gouge on the side.......for some reason, my daughter seemed rather puzzled when I finally had to send her away to live with another family!
smile.gif

FeringGouge.JPG

careful...the dude who was the original owner of my busa only put 1,600 miles on'er in 2 years..it was his first streetbike...
laugh.gif
and?...one day his wife caught him yelling at his young daughter in the garage for putting a small scratch on it with her bicycle...

$8,000 later?....it was my busa w/ 1600 miles and a small scratch on it!
biggrin.gif

Suck it up big boy...shid happens...especially when ya gotz kids..look on the bright side...at least we ain't Al Bundy'in it!
biggrin.gif

Mine got some scratches...and i plan on putting at least couple more on'er over the next few years!
laugh.gif

it's not the new shiney ones you need fear...it's the older harder ridden ones that getcha!
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I hear ya Bill...but, I had to show her I meant business! The other family I sent her to seemed pretty nice...I'm sure they'll take good care of her!
super.gif
Actually, I was surprisingly calm when I discovered it....I thought the same as you at the time...shid happens!

heehee my daughter and I were reading this together, and when I told her she would have to go live with another family if she hit the time machine with her scooter, she used her squeaky voice!!!

(Ken02busa @ Jun. 17 2007,12:01) heehee my daughter and I were reading this together, and when I told her she would have to go live with another family if she hit the time machine with her scooter, she used her squeaky voice!!!
That other family did mention that they had room for one more...so, tell her to be careful around the time machine!
smile.gif

seems like everytime my kids go in the garage my bike gets scratched. jinkster's right. crap happens.

I have an identical scratch on the other side of my Busa from guess what? my Son's Razor! I see military school in his future if he makes it that long...

But in all reality. like was said above **** happenes. untill i can get a house with a seperate garage for ONLY my bike(s) i'll have to deal with it. the kids do try to be carefull around my toys, but like i said with both mine and there toys in the same garage it's gonna happen.

My kids know better!
Their toys go in the other garage!

Yeah your right you can't get mad at kids, they don't try to anger you. But you can get even with childrens property when they sleep, and a razor scooter would sure make a whole lot of fish hooks melted down. Then you can sell the hooks to a bait store and buy a new scooter that shows respect to the 2 wheel king and maybee a gear indicator. Good luck, and just remember an 8 hour school day can melt a lot of metal.
beerchug.gif

When I was a little kid I once ran into my uncle's bike with my bicycle and knocked it over on it's side! Point being? You got away much better than he did. I know it's aggrivating but their just kids.

Ian
www.redlinestands.com

Re: Razor Scooters!

I hate to say this because I know it will jinx me but I keep a sheet over my bike and a big plastic beach cooler next to it to keep my kids and the other 6 neighbor kids from hitting it with those razor scooters of theirs. so far so good.

I feel you. My truck has 4 of the very same scraches on it. Thats why I make my son keeps his bike and scooter out back under the porch. The garage is of limits to him, cuz if he did that to my Busa my foot would be so far up his butt he would be flossing with my shoe laces for a week. Shid does happen which is why I try to not let him with in 10' of the Busa. He is 9 and is already a master destructo!

Just put the scooter behind the car and tell them next time they scratch the bike car is going to run over there scooter. Calmly tell them LoL We dont mess with there toys

Back