Clean Scoots...

beachz

Registered
Beautiful day today and have had most of the day to myself! I wiped down the Hayabusa and took her out for about 100 mile romp through the country. Stopped at one of my favorite country fill up stops and ran across four of Va Beach's finest motorcycle officers stopped for a bite. :thumbsup:

IMG_20120320_134451.jpg

Then I came home and swept out the garage and wiped down both of the scoots. Going to take the BMW out to run some chores in a few minutes. AWESOME day!!! Here they are all shined up...

IMG_20120320_150729.jpg

Very nice, my baby looked so good last month, covered in bugs and pollen at the moment :laugh:

Mmmmm. I can smell the pledge already!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

The only thing that would have made it better was if I would have had someone to ride with.

Final tally for the day:

Just under 100 miles on the Hayabusa.
Just over 10 miles on my mountain bike. (rode with the wife after she got home from work)
Just over 20 miles on the Beemer. (wife and I rode to do some chores and stopped for FroYo)

Every motorcycle day should go so well!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

The only thing that would have made it better was if I would have had someone to ride with.

Final tally for the day:

Just under 100 miles on the Hayabusa.
Just over 10 miles on my mountain bike. (rode with the wife after she got home from work)
Just over 20 miles on the Beemer. (wife and I rode to do some chores and stopped for FroYo)

Every motorcycle day should go so well!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Jealous...

Glad you had a awesome day ..... :thumbsup:

Nice!! We had a group that used to ride to Va Beach for lunch...sure do miss those rides :down:

Thanks everyone! :laugh:

Nice!! We had a group that used to ride to Va Beach for lunch...sure do miss those rides :down:

Are you close enough to ride out to Cars & Coffee Williamsburg sometime? We meet the third Sat every month from 8-10. I am trying to get more sport bikes out. Thin this month because of the threat of rain... but I rode mine and followed my wife on the Zclub cruise afterwards. :thumbsup:

Back