Raffles are over for now... Someone complained

Wow, Someone has WAY too much time on his hands to be complaining about something so stupid!

You guys have no idea how many hate emails I get a week, people that have been banned that just can't accept that they have been locked out. So many people that just hate me for what I believe in and for how we run the site. You would not believe the pathetic lives that some people have....... How sad is it when the only way to get to someone is to hurt others in the process....
CAp

You can get all the freaking hate mail you want! The bottom line is this is your site, we are your guests and must follow the rules set by moderators. People don't like it then they can go play in a big bucket of shut the f*ck up! :moon:

I think you should post a thread with your hate mail (minus names of course) just so the rest of us can get a good laugh at how stupid some people are. You know you have pages and pages of good ones... :whistle:

You can get all the freaking hate mail you want! The bottom line is this is your site, we are your guests and must follow the rules set by moderators. People don't like it then they can go play in a big bucket of shut the f*ck up! :moon:

:rofl: :thumbsup::thumbsup:

You tell 'em girl.

Wow, Someone has WAY too much time on his hands to be complaining about something so stupid!

I think you should post a thread with your hate mail (minus names of course) just so the rest of us can get a good laugh at how stupid some people are. You know you have pages and pages of good ones... :whistle:

I used to do it for the members but it became counter productive, just frustrated members and some you could figure out who they were pretty easily... I dont want anything bad to come to anyone even those that have been asked not to come back.... I do still post the for the admins just in case I dissapear one day.... :)

ok im home now... when i had my problem with my coworkers raffle it was due to words such as "raffle' or "donation" "ticket" ect...included in the text part of the "additional comments" when you send a payment. so once i signed thier compliance policy and read thier policy i realized pay pal is a company that makes money by exchanging money for PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. western union is for money transfers. so to avoid chargebacks all money movement has to be for a reason and associated with a product or service sent to real addresses. so i worked around that.

I was referring to in case they find me in the trunk of a car....

heh, they'd haveta find you in a tractor trailer... no fuggin way you would go quietly enough to get into the trunk of any car :laugh:

You ever see in your the laser thread re: cf stuff? ???

There is always going to be one. That one that did not get enough attention as a child, did not have daddy play with them enough, mommy did not hug them enough and so when they get the chance they go and spoil it for everyone! They are a douche nozzle and the just spoiled it for everyone. Someone already said it once...karma is a bytch and it will find you. Sorry Doug this was a great thing...

that sucks Cap who ever pulled that should not want to be a member here seriously learn to get along or get the F**k out. You really need to have no life to make tormenting people or hurting them your main purpose in your day to day life. Really this is like wanting into a bar after you pissed off the security staff. Why the hell would you want to stay after that your looking for an A** whooping really. Well the saying is true apparently you can't fix stupid.

that sucks Cap who ever pulled that should not want to be a member here seriously learn to get along or get the F**k out. You really need to have no life to make tormenting people or hurting them your main purpose in your day to day life. Really this is like wanting into a bar after you pissed off the security staff. Why the hell would you want to stay after that your looking for an A** whooping really. Well the saying is true apparently you can't fix stupid.

The truth is there is a number of people that were banned or asked to leave over the years and I still get hate mail from them. Some people just don't have anything productive to offer.....

CAp

You know, there are PLENTY of people here who have pissed me off over the years, but, it's not your fault, Cap. People are entitled to their own opinions (even if they are wrong), but to PURPOSEFULLY bring down a raffle thats being used to help someone in need? Eff them.

If someone here has a problem with a user, take it up with THAT user. I've done it in the past, and usually get decent results from that. Heck, a few of the people in that category are now my friends here.

Cap does a LOT of selfless work for this board and for others, and this is the way he's thanked for that? I'm not one to wish bad things on people, but i sure hope that whoever it was gets what they deserve.

??????Zumo Raffle??????

Im in the dark on this one...either way your not supposed to squirt lemon juice in other peoples' eyes when life gives you lemons...and that's all I got to say about that!!!

What a disappointing thing to do. Wondering why there would be a crabs in a barrel mentality here. Jerks.

What a piece of..

Some people are just a piece of work!

Ok.. first I have to admit I have no clue how Paypal handles raffles...but if its a goods/services thing then just going with something like "rally tickets" should do it... they don't have to know you are encouraging a rally of support and not a destination...especially since eventually there are Busa gatherings along the way...
And YES you are supposed to squirt lemons in your enemies eye... why else would God make it sting? :)
And my belief is that wolves police their own in a pack... post the hate comments, let the group sort it out...military rules work the same way...smoke out the offending meat sack and let everyone get eyes on.
If you aren't willing to stand by what you say... openly...then maybe you shouldn't say it. My beliefs are harsh...but what I say here I say everywhere...just my opinion...
So that green donate button... that's for a one time donation and not a recurring one...right?

that's for a one time donation and not a recurring one...right?

that is correct, it is NOT a recurring donation just a one time.... the time says 15 years, we had to assign how long that a donation would show up on your account... 15 years is a long time......

that is correct, it is NOT a recurring donation just a one time.... the time says 15 years, we had to assign how long that a donation would show up on your account... 15 years is a long time......

Gotcha now... thanks :)

Cap, can you please PM me an address where I can send my donation? I really want to help a brother out. Thanks. As soon as my daughter goes to school, I'll mail it out. She's been sick since Monday night that's why I've been staying home with her.

I just want to let you all know that if I did win that zumo, I won't keep it. I would ask Cap if he can raffle it again to generate more money for our brother. That's how much I want to help out. Thanks to whoever it is for ruining it. Karma will get you. It's just a matter of time.

Back