radial brake master cylinder

godzilla

Registered
searched the board, but didn´t find a concret answer...

i´m thinking about changing the oem-master-cylinder and replacing it by a radial-nissin one on my gen1. can i expect any technical advantages by changing to radial? would like to hear some experiences. is it worth it? does it make sense? or is it just a "nice goodie"?
i´m running the frontbrake with ebc-contour-discs, a set of carbon-fibre lines. calipers and stock callipers.

I went with a brembo 19x20 made a huge difference

brembo13.jpg

searched the board, but didn´t find a concret answer...

i´m thinking about changing the oem-master-cylinder and replacing it by a radial-nissin one on my gen1. can i expect any technical advantages by changing to radial? would like to hear some experiences. is it worth it? does it make sense? or is it just a "nice goodie"?
i´m running the frontbrake with ebc-contour-discs, a set of carbon-fibre lines. calipers and stock callipers.

If you need a cheaper alternative, find a Yamaha R1 front master cylinder 'til 2004 on e-bay. It's a Brembo, not good as aftermarket Brembo, but far better than original Busa MC.

thanx for replies.

well, i´m asking, cause if got my hands on a 3/4 (19mm) nissin radial-cylinder and wonder if i should intall it and get any "braking advances"?!

2 years ago a friend did the Brembo Conversion for me. All I can say is what a difference. Gone are 10 year old brakes that leave you praying. Well worth the bucks

Back