Brake and clutch master cylinders

busa1018

Registered
has anyone ever changed there clutch and brake master cylinder. meaning the whole thing. they are after market and instead of the square oil bottles i would have the round clear ones. is there a better aftermarket master cylinders or the ones the busa comes with are fine. what are the top name brand with out changing over to radial calipers. not ready for that yet

<!--EDIT|busa1018
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144367491 -->

Brembo

br_10_4760_40_master.jpg

i'd like to know same thing. are those made for busa or busa with raidial calipers installed. how much and where to find

You can put a radial master on any bike. I haven't seen a Brembo slave cylinder
rock.gif

The stock masters do a good job, if you want the Brembo's....with all the extras that
you need to make everything work, be prepared to spend some $$$

Depending on which ones ya want, yer looking at about $1000 plus or minus a couple of hundred
wink.gif

so you aresaying i can put those radials master cylinders on my busa without radials calipers and it will 100% with no problems.

so you aresaying i can put those radials master cylinders on my busa without radials calipers and it will 100% with no problems.
Yep

you will need different reservoirs, mounting brackets for the reservoirs, a micro switch
for the brake master, new banjo bolts...and they don't use the stock switch for the clutch.

Charles, how much for the 3rd ones down in the pic? Both clutch and brake. I think they are the spieglers.

Back