Relocated Rear Brake master Cylinder resovior

LGBUSA

Registered
Hello, before I make a bracket I wanted to relocate the rear brake master cylinder resovior down by the master cylinder itself.
I googled and search but came up with nothing.
I have seen it on other bikes in Mags where the resovior is actually attahced to the master cylinder it self.

(LGBUSA @ Aug. 18 2007,10:55) Hello, before I make a bracket I wanted to relocate the rear brake master cylinder resovior down by the master cylinder itself.
I googled and search but came up with nothing.
I have seen it on other bikes in Mags where the resovior is actually attahced to the master cylinder it self.
master cylinder reservior should be above the cylinder to work properly. Its afterall is gravity fed.

yea, I've seen that done too. I don't know what comapnaies make a res that'll fit right in though. You may want to check some of the streetfighter UK sites. They may have some sources. I've also seen them use just a filled hose with a block off at the end. If the hose is long enough you can just do that. The extra brake fluid in the hose is the res...

Smithers in KC uses just the hose trick, it looks sweet.. I don't know if its a special kind of hose though?

Back