Quick respones needed

foresure84

FINISH- HIM
Donating Member
Registered
i want to install fairing screens what type of epoxy do i use ,and how many do i need

also did anyone relocate their battery regulator box from under the wing pan, if not do you have any ideas ... pics would be appreciated thnx

I beleive I ended up using a JB Weld Epoxy Brand, And there not going anywhere, I would imagine any of the brands that adhere to both Metal and Plastic would work fine.

I cant remember how many I used but dont be shy with it,

And get the Preformed Grills, Makes life so much easier.

Last edited:
Heres mine

===================================================================

Angle Shots 011.jpg

Angle Shots 004.jpg

I bought the epoxy used specifically for what the plastics are made of. It's at wally world. Problem is I don't remember what the plastics are made of or what I used. postal , a member here can help you with that if you PM him. He produced my grills and sent detailed installation instructions.

Rich, I went to grocery store and just got the epoxy they had on the shelf. Works great. Don't get it on your hands. :laugh:

You can get these from PPMcustoms.com. Another lil trick is to use duct tape to hold the grills in place while the glue is drying. Then remove tape once glue sets.

119_1942.jpg

119_1943.jpg

119_1945.jpg

119_1946.jpg

119_1947.jpg

displayimage.php

119_1942.jpg

119_1943.jpg

119_1945.jpg

119_1946.jpg

119_1947.jpg

thnx, i ordered the relocator from Schintz, thnx for the pic's the guy putting them on for wanted to know specifically what you guy's used , yo D the pazzio levers are sweeeeeeeeeeet..

don't use them they look cheap after a yr and they always fall off after awhile save your money:rofl::poke::lol::banghead:

Last edited:
glue likes to melt when it gets hot from your exhuast pipes ect....I used fiberglass gel on mine, for those of you who want to do it on a budget , you can buy the screens from lowes they are in with the gutters....and are about 8$ for 4 feet wich is planty to do your whole bike....

Back