Clark custom triple chromed screens

BigGeorge

BigGeorge
Donating Member
Registered
I bought a 9 piece set of triple chromed screens from Clark Customs - 8 fairing screens and an oil cooler screen - for $122 Priority mail shipped.

clark_screens1.jpg

Out of the box the form of each screen was impressive and each screen was individually marked for ease of installation. I removed my fairings and got right to work installing them. I used an epoxy called Devron High Strength 5-Minute Epoxy and I armed myself with a glue gun to tack each screen in place before applying the epoxy. I quickly realized that I only needed the glue gun for the bottom fairing screens, because all the other fairing screens fit perfectly and snug enough to stay on their own. When it came to the cowl, I used the glue gun again. Even though the epoxy dries quickly, I allowed all the screens to dry overnight and assembled everything the following day.

---No Epoxy---
screen2.jpg

---No Epoxy---
screen1.jpg

I am truly impressed with the ease of installation and the over-all quality and appearance of the Clark Custom screens. I'll be installing the oil cooler screen this weekend.

---Front Top Installed---
7.jpg

---Cowl Installed---
6.jpg

I contacted Brandon at Clark Customs and asked him if he could offer a discounted price for the .org and he generously offered a price of $85 shipped for a 8 piece triple chromed set or $105 shipped for the 9 piece triple chromed set.

8 piece triple chromed fairing set - $85 shipped
8 piece triple chromed fairing set and triple chromed oil cooler screen - $105 shipped

No need for a bulk order... simply contact Brandon directly and mention the price and the .org to get the deal. PM me for his email address.

8.jpg

<!--EDIT|BigGeorge
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148346244 -->

I too ordered my screens for Brandon at Clarks Customs on ebay and was very pleased with the fit, although mine were just standard as I was getting them powdercoated.

Looks very nice! Might have to do that to mine. Oh wait, I already did!
laugh.gif

Back