Question on Teknic sizing...

Nanwags

Never Forgotten
I'm looking at buying the Teknic Venom jacket and none of the bike shops have them around here for me to try on to get an idea of how well the chart matches the fit in real life.

So has anyone bought one of their jackets and/or is the size chart accurate?

I would really appreciate the help.

Nanwags

(Nanwags @ Jan. 02 2007,22:29) I'm looking at buying the Teknic Venom jacket and none of the bike shops have them around here for me to try on to get an idea of how well the chart matches the fit in real life.

Nanwags
Hey Babe

Howya been...you might wanna try New Enough, their customer satisfaction policies are great for getting the right fit
wink.gif

Hope my use of "emoticons", "smilies", or whatever you want to call them in this thread has not offended anyone
tounge.gif

Teknic jackets run small. I usually wear a 48 jacket but I ordered a 52 from New Enough on their recommendation, and it fits perfect. Get on wwwnewenough.com and go by their recommendation. They have some smokin deals on Teknic.

(MrGxr @ Jan. 03 2007,18:29)
(BA BUSA @ Jan. 03 2007,02:08) Sorry Louis...but she is a BABE
super.gif
No way can he argue that...
Are you kidding? You're preaching to the choir, man. No apologies required.

Except I REALLY hate your use of smilies in a thread about my wife's babliness!
biggrin.gif

--Wag--

(BA BUSA @ Jan. 03 2007,01:07)
(Nanwags @ Jan. 02 2007,22
super.gif
) I'm looking at buying the Teknic Venom jacket and none of the bike shops have them around here for me to try on to get an idea of how well the chart matches the fit in real life.

Nanwags
Hey Babe

Howya been...you might wanna try New Enough, their customer satisfaction policies are great for getting the right fit  
wink.gif
I'm doing well. Trying to get warm enough gear so that I can continue riding. (once the snow melts away, that is). The holidays where great and it was nice to be home.
beerchug.gif

I am hoping that I will be able to go to Utah to the track day and see all of those that show. Hopefully I will get to ride my red demon! Depends on the cost. I may just go to hang out and offer moral support.

I went to New Enough first and they didn't have what I was looking for. I did find a place that had what I wanted and at a price that made the risk worth taking. I called a few places and asked about Teknic sizing and the general concensus is that the sizing chart is on.

So I took the risk and ordered the jacket.

I will know in about a week to 10 days if I did well.

LOL

Nanwags

(BA BUSA @ Jan. 03 2007,01:11) Hope my use of "emoticons", "smilies", or whatever you want to call them in this thread has not offended anyone
tounge.gif
eek2.gif
I'm SOOOOOOOOO offended!
eek2.gif
ices_rofl.gif

NOT
ices_rofl.gif
!!!!!

Love ya BA Busa!!!

Nanwags

eek2.gif

ices_rofl.gif

(Nanwags @ Jan. 03 2007,19:16)
(BA BUSA @ Jan. 03 2007,01:11) Hope my use of "emoticons", "smilies", or whatever you want to call them in this thread has not offended anyone
tounge.gif
eek2.gif
 I'm SOOOOOOOOO   offended!  
eek2.gif

ices_rofl.gif

NOT
ices_rofl.gif
!!!!!

Love ya BA Busa!!!

Nanwags
laugh.gif
Love You Too