Question of leather size

Chopstix

Registered
So, if im 6'0. 190lbs. chest size of a 40 .. arm length of 34.. waist of 36 and inseam of 32(jeans), how do i translate to picking my leathers size?

I would even go so far as to have a tailor or a seamstress take your measurements. That is what I had to do and I am in the process of looking for a 2 piece leather suit that I can use for drag racing and a few track days here and there.

Definitely look at each manufacturer's sizing chart. Some are dead on, some are a size big, some a size small. Almost the same is true with all gear, boots especially. Always refer to the manufacturer when in doubt. :thumbsup:

get to a local bike gear store if you have a cycle gear in your area they carry almost every size you want from top to bottom.
they also have no problem bringing in sizes for you to try e en if you don't likeit after you tried it out return it no questions asked.

get to a local bike gear store if you have a cycle gear in your area they carry almost every size you want from top to bottom. they also have no problem bringing in sizes for you to try e en if you don't likeit after you tried it out return it no questions asked.

+1000, great advice. Sucks to get stuck with an ill-fitting suit that you cannot return. Have you checked your local CL? Gives you a chance to check out the items, try them on before buying and save a bundle.

Back