question/help/advice on re-installing peg sets

earlgpz750

Registered
I have removed my peg sets for coating, now im replacing them. Silly me, i am re isntalling the right side and i am not sure how the spring from the brake switch hooks up.
Also, it feels that the master cylinder for the rear brake seems stiff? Meaning i try to press the foot lever down by hand and it doesnt budge:-( Is there a need to bleed this?

or if someone has photos or details on the install of the peg sets? I checked the manual, but i didnt see any good photos.

I have a very good idea where everything goes, but just want to make sure and i know you all here are great at technical things;-)

this is for an 08.

thanks in advance gang!
hello.gif

whistling.gif
I second that one! i'm still not bold enough to do this because of lack of direction, I actually sent warchild a pm to see if he had this written up  
beerchug.gif
Vic is waiting for my pegs to get them powdered
drools.gif
come on gang help us out!
please.gif

The service manual for a Gen1 is downloadable from the board. It shows pretty simply how to do it.

Thanks gang! Unfortunately the 08 manual on pdf isn't too clear. I'll check with zuki shop for fiche images.

i went to the dealership and looked at the one on the floor...by chance did you coat the gear shifter? if yes,, how did you get it aprt...im going to primer and paint mine since that is the only piece i could not get done..

i went to the dealership and looked at the one on the floor...by chance did you coat the gear shifter? if yes,, how did you get it aprt...im going to primer and paint mine since that is the only piece i could not get done..
Scoot, yes i had the gear shifter as well. I will try to get you details in the afternoon. I remember spinning the shifter off, but again, details in the afternoon (hopefully):-)

Back