Question for the day

baybeebusa11

Registered
Good morning all....

Is there a certain smell that brings back a good memory? If so what is it??

Me...Diesel fuel.
My sister and I go to see Alan Jackson whenever we can. We know his tour manager and are good friends with his band as well. So the smell of diesel always reminds me of them!

MMMM, I like the smell of a Warm, Well ridden, Motorcycle... That particular mix of hot steel, aluminum, gasoline vapor.... Yeah that allways takes me back...

I'd have to say the smell of TAR, reminds me of my rides through Greensboro while all the construction was taking place on I-40. Kinda gives me goose bumps.

The smell of my 1 year old's stinky diaper reminds me that I need to get Dad to change him!
laugh.gif

Cinnamon always reminds me of Christmas...
smile.gif

I lived in the mountains..and on the way to race MX , down the mountain...getting closer to the track....Oh no..the smell of sagebrush...always made me get a bellyfull
of "Butterflies"
rock.gif

The smell of trash really gets to me. Not that I spend lots of time around big trash cans, but that smell always reminds me of when I was in Korea. You would get a different smell everyday over there and most of them weren't pleasant!

Trick or similar "race" fuels burning in a 2 stroke...bike, outboard motor, whatever....smell like "speeeeeeedddd".............love it!

The smell of burnt race fuel is always nice. It's sorta a sweet smell. The smell of fresh cut hay and or grass. Always reminds me of summers when I was a kid. I've been dating a woman that rides horse's, works for a vet, and on a horse farm. So the hay smell and the smell of the horse manure reminds me of her. I don't dare say so I don't want her getting a complex....lol. The smell of a fresh spring morning or even after a rainstorm. Those are both nice. What about sounds? The sound of rain on a tin roof is nice. Reminds me of a few private moments in the hay loft of the barn...lol. The smell of chicken manure always reminds me of my grandfather. Which is nice since he's gone now.

you're a trip babybusa!!
biggrin.gif
are you working on a Thesis or something?

...the smell of a new fresh magazine with a pic of Anna K in it! mmmmmmm obsessolicious!!!

[don't put that in your paper, it's only a joke]

Hmm, can't post that here.

Well, definately 2 stroke race gas (or av gas) reminds me of riding the sand dunes.

Love the forest "muskey" smell after a rain.

Chocolate

"vanilla-carmel" (Victoria's secret had a scent like that about 7 or 8 years ago. Teacher next door wore it. Used to find reasons to go through her class.
biggrin.gif
Mmmmmm.

you're a trip babybusa!!  
biggrin.gif
 are you working on a Thesis or something?

...the smell of a new fresh magazine with a pic of Anna K in it!  mmmmmmm obsessolicious!!!

[don't put that in your paper, it's only a joke]
Nope...no thesis...
I just like to see everyones answers...Im surprised shaving cream hasnt been mentioned!

well, the shaving stuff is Pac's issue. I'm more of an Astroglide sort of guy.... no, no I use it for chain lube... REALLY, no really, really

hahahahahahah jeeeZ, bill! you REALLY need to leave this state more!! hahahahahah Hey, I'm RIDING down to KC Friday- thru sunday to film more stunters if you wanna road trip with me on Busa's. Missouri cow poop smells nicer than Iowa cow poop

Back