Question for our San Diego Riders

......what happened? All of a sudden the thread went private.... I will never know if young grasshopper will survive his cold and lonely journey across the desert to the new world.
Can he battle the extreme and treacherous conditions, dressed only in a loin cloth with only 3 fish heads and some rice to eat? :rofl:

......what happened? All of a sudden the thread went private.... I will never know if young grasshopper will survive his cold and lonely journey across the desert to the new world.
Can he battle the extreme and treacherous conditions, dressed only in a loin cloth with only 3 fish heads and some rice to eat? :rofl:

R:rofl:
O:rofl:
F:rofl:
L:rofl:
M:rofl:
A:rofl:
O:rofl:

:rofl::lol::laugh:

Tune in next week... same Org. thread; same Org. channel!!

one word...Riverside through temecula...at this time of the year........at night.....COLD.......

C:exclamation:
O:exclamation:
L:exclamation:
D:exclamation:

Back