Quantum sending unit

Dopey

Donating Member
Registered
I was wondering if anyone has ran the full quantum sending unit in their gen2 ? I'm still fighting with my fuel system so I'm at the point of either ordering the oem regulator which apparently comes with the high pressure filter or spending a few more dollars and getting the entire sending unit from quantum but was hoping for some insight from someone who's used one. I'm afraid that after finding the fuel sock disintegrated and knowing it got pulled thru the pump that of I just tillage the filters and regulator that the pump might still end up with issues and I'm not wanting to have to tear it apart again which I'm also afraid I might have to do if I get a bad quantum unit so it's a 50/50 on which way to go. As always appreciate any info y'all have :thumbsup:

I use them all the time, but they dont have the sending unit, they sell the pump. And what year is your gen 2?
Some ahve the expensive filter and some dont

I use them all the time, but they dont have the sending unit, they sell the pump. And what year is your gen 2?
Mine is a 2014 so if I'm understanding properly the part I have circled is the fuel filter which if you purchase the regulator from suzuki is included. This pic is what they have listed for the gen 2 serving unit assembly.

Screenshot_20230804_183456_Chrome.jpg

I've heard mixed reviews as far as their pumps alone but for the most part they've been more positive then not. Have you had any issues with the pumps you've used? Have you checked that the pressure has been in spec?

Never had a problem, and i was not aware of the complete set up.

I just ordered on myself to have instock

For $210 bucks you cant go wrong
And yes that is included

For $210 bucks you cant go wrong
And yes that is included
Well I decided it makes sense to order the whole thing and if I have issues can always go the of replacing the filter on the oem one. Just a heads up for anyone else that might decide to order one right from quantum I got mine for 189.00 using discount code fuel15

Well I decided it makes sense to order the whole thing and if I have issues can always go the of replacing the filter on the oem one. Just a heads up for anyone else that might decide to order one right from quantum I got mine for 189.00 using discount code fuel15
Wow thats even better, I ordered one thru Amazon

Now im looking for the early years as well
Share if you find one please. I did some digging when I had issues with my 2009 but then found out the problem was something else before I could locate a replacement that didn’t cost and arm and a leg. I don’t need one right now but know eventually I will. I started to consider changing to the newer pump and getting the fuel rail to match the orientation or leaving the original rail and reusing the OEM hose fittings like on the “filter mod” thread and making a hose I could use to connect the older style rail with the newer style pump. It looks like the only reason the newer pumps have the hose connection pointing to the right/throttle side is to make room for the ABS pump.

Wow thats even better, I ordered one thru Amazon
I usually order from Amazon just for the spec of getting it but lately there is no 2 day delivery is all more like 3 to 5 so I took advantage of the cheaper price and should have it by Wednesday

Back