Putting out a feeler.

dolilind

Registered
I will be having a 07 busa dropped off in my garage. I need to do a little to put it back on the road for the owner that wants to part with her. What do you think this would be worth? Im tryn to help the guy out and fix it up and help part with it. Here is what it is. I have no pix yet or vin until it gets here. But anyways. 07 Busa, unknow miles. 1397 low compression motor, undercut trans, Vance and Hines Head i belive with 395 cams, Hahn turbo, Port fueler, 6" stretch, more info to follow. As for the body i will need to piece it back together and maybe thow a flat black paint job on it to clean it up a little. The motor was built, but never ridden so im not sure whats going on there. Last dyno run it was making 278hp at 7psi. I heard the motor was built to run up to 15psi, i also think it needs clutches but i can install those.

Lmk if he wil lsell as it sits,i have al the parts to put it together..

278hp is sick. unfortunately there just isn't alot of people out there with 8-10 grand cash 2 spend on a toy. the few that have the money, most of them are saving it. but as long as you are patient and post it here and many places all around your state you should be able to get good money for it.

Back