New to me gen1 turbo

Thanks for the input. Datalogging isn’t out of the question, I have a lc1 aux box, tha I have used with very good results on a canam v twin. Aem 0300 is waiting to go into my Gen 2 and log through ecu editor. I also have a gen1 ecu editor interface too install in this turbo. I converted the netbook to ssd drive so datalogging on the fly is possible.
It’s been cold and miserable up here, and working away from home all week doesn’t help(trucker) get any garage time.
I had a look in the tail, and I was mistaken on the fuel controller for the port setup, it’s a Gen 2 mcx. Don’t know if that’s good or bad, very limited information on the net.
Today will be the first time on 2 wheels in six months.

Thanks for the input. Datalogging isn’t out of the question, I have a lc1 aux box, tha I have used with very good results on a canam v twin. Aem 0300 is waiting to go into my Gen 2 and log through ecu editor. I also have a gen1 ecu editor interface too install in this turbo. I converted the netbook to ssd drive so datalogging on the fly is possible.
It’s been cold and miserable up here, and working away from home all week doesn’t help(trucker) get any garage time.
I had a look in the tail, and I was mistaken on the fuel controller for the port setup, it’s a Gen 2 mcx. Don’t know if that’s good or bad, very limited information on the net.
Today will be the first time on 2 wheels in six months.
u get this bad boy lined out?

i have the previous dyno graphs, been ridin it around 9 lbs boost, pulled a couple extra degrees of timing out as a safety margin. everything works as advertised. spins the rear in first and sometimes second, third gear she's pulling. its deceptive just how fast it accelerates, being long and low. I haven’t been able to do much else other than a ride or 2on the weekends. We lost our son on April 20.
FB7FB75E-A08E-4432-A8D8-A415E4FD3D78.jpeg

i have the previous dyno graphs, been ridin it around 9 lbs boost, pulled a couple extra degrees of timing out as a safety margin. everything works as advertised. spins the rear in first and sometimes second, third gear she's pulling. its deceptive just how fast it accelerates, being long and low. I haven’t been able to do much else other than a ride or 2on the weekends. We lost our son on April 20. View attachment 1583978
wow... im really sorry about your son. my condolences.

Bike is stout. I race with the rider, now in Pro Street, in the white and red suit. I used to race him in Super Street when he had this setup. Good friend of mine. He actually told me about you and the unfortunate event. You've got a solid setup. Mind you, it is running dated equipment and could always use an upgrade. But in the end, do you 'need' it? If it's running good and strong, I'd say leave it. If something isn't working, then definitely update.

i have the previous dyno graphs, been ridin it around 9 lbs boost, pulled a couple extra degrees of timing out as a safety margin. everything works as advertised. spins the rear in first and sometimes second, third gear she's pulling. its deceptive just how fast it accelerates, being long and low. I haven’t been able to do much else other than a ride or 2on the weekends. We lost our son on April 20. View attachment 1583978
That’s awful. Sorry for your loss.

Back