me those shades make me look like I have two black eyes don't they

<!--EDIT|onerabidshark
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120706221 -->

not me.. but it is my bike

135825334_l.jpg
Hey, I recognize that bike!

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

Yeah well that's because I'm not around here much!
laugh.gif
But seeing as how some of you folks are coming out to visit us next month I thought I'd make myself more known before the big day arrives!
biggrin.gif

This was taken at Xmas time (hence the tree).

Turbo's my best bud.

I'm not the dog. Well, not the 4-legged one.

Me on far left with the sis, mom, and stepdad. In Conn for Xmas last year.

<!--EDIT|fstAZfk
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122705978 -->

WOW, the guy from Greece who stated that the Americans riding Busas are older and big has a point.  Based on all the pictures you can sum the majority of people here (or at least the ones who posted pictures) as older, overweight (okay let's get real, "fat"), tall, facial hair, thinning hair (thus the facial hair) and gun owners. Yup, that's America.  It is what it is.

But he didn't mention that we are great people with great taste in motorcycles who are willing to lend each other a hand - at least the people on this board.

BTW, I meet two of the aforementioned criteria.

<!--EDIT|oZo
Reason for Edit: None given...|1123093015 -->

WOW, the guy from Greece who stated that the Americans riding Busas are older and big has a point.  Based on all the pictures you can sum the majority of people here (or at least the ones who posted pictures) as older, overweight (okay let's get real, "fat"), tall, facial hair, thinning hair (thus the facial hair) and gun owners. Yup, that's America.  It is what it is.

But he didn't mention that we are great people with great taste in motorcycles who are willing to lend each other a hand - at least the people on this board.

BTW, I meet two of the aforementioned criteria.
Thanks...I try to keep my facial hair to a minimum though...not letting myself go like the guys...
ices_rofl.gif

So, post up a pic...
cool.gif

Well, well, NJ...lookie there...
biggrin.gif
Always nice to picture the guys I'm picking on...
tounge.gif

Back