Put your face

Thanks to Narcissus for fixing my Log In, I am BACK!!!!!!!!

Wow alot of new People too and a few more Femmies for the Busas too, welcome to the board! :type:

ummm ugly mug shot hmmmm ;)  

<------------- look to your left, closest one you can have today

been riding too much to post, now I think I am gonna stop for the season, got 43,303 miles on her now..
was trying for 50,000 b4 yrs end, but don't see it happening anymore.

Too many other things to do this time of yr now.

Well maybe I can catch up on posts, and maybe .. just maybe... get some Vids together from the Deals Gap run we did last month.

Peace,
Ron

<!--EDIT|Busafied
Reason for Edit: None given...|1067577417 -->

Thanks to Narcissus for fixing my Log In, I am BACK!!!!!!!!

Wow alot of new People too and a few more Femmies for the Busas too, welcome to the board!  :type:

ummm ugly mug shot hmmmm ;)  

<------------- look to your left, closest one you can have today

been riding too much to post, now I think I am gonna stop for the season, got 43,303 miles on her now..
was trying for 50,000 b4 yrs end, but don't see it happening anymore.

Too many other things to do this time of yr now.

Well maybe I can catch up on posts, and maybe .. just maybe... get some Vids together from the Deals Gap run we did last month.

Peace,
Ron
Welcome back dude! It has been a long time.

Postal.

:beerchug:

I travel a lot and took a two week vacation to go duck hunting with my brother in North Dakota. Then a little trip to Kenya. Lots going on but have computer access again. :)

Paul

Thank you  ;) 

Someone once made the dumb comment that I look like I'm ready to be shot out of a cannon...helmet, gloves, pants...this is the same guy riding around PA without a helmet, to each his own but I say: road rash...never again...live and learn.  

:bounce:
Well he was 1/2 right. Riding a Busa is like being shot out of a canon sometimes. :D

hey I"m relatively new....I've only been on the board for a month or so....???

Guess it's time I added my picture. Here I am at an airport that we helped to rename in April of this year. Never mind the bags, I had been awake for about 2 days at this point.

And here I am today.  Not much better, but the bike looks good!

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109081529 -->

WOW!!! You know it takes a long time to read through this entire thread, but I finally made it to the end of <span style='color:red'>397</span> posts.

Here goes...I'm gonna try the multi picture post so as not to be a post hoar. Forgive me if it doesn't work. All are pre-busa. First two are taking my nephew for a ride around the block during the H-D 100th Anniv. , the next two are of our Golden Retrievers, and the last if of the busa.

didn't work. I must be blind because I can't find the "image button" as discussed in the how to post pics thread.

Here goes the post hoaring

Back