Put my 240 on today

Thought so, i was told it wouldnt be off, but people tell me lots of things.:laugh: No biggie, its the price you pay to be wide. Whats your status with your kit?

Hoping to pick her up tomorrow, :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

I dont think I will sleep tonight. ( Me at 2 a.m. tonight :whistle: )

Same thing, its a GSX1300R "hayabusa", or just a Busa, all the same bike. As far as i know the only benifiet is cosmetic, i maybe wrong. The fat tire wont help handling, the width would help traction, but the added weight seems to counter-act that. The length would help with launching at a drag strip, but being wide the previous problems arise. Im no expert but thats my .02

Oh well, looks sweet:laugh:

Looks great regardless!

Even after preloading your spring be carefull, Keep a close eye on that undertail rub. If you think its going to rub and want to swap out your spring let me know.

I have a Good Stock Shock with a Stock Spring on it. If you dont want any downtime and will pay the shipping I can ship it too Goldenchild ( Cloudnine Motorsports ) and he can put a heavier spring on it for you. Get with him on the price of a spring and Install price ( Not much on the install )

After my tire went through my Undertail, I got with him and he put a 1000 lb spring on mine, Pretty sure I wont have that issue again.

Let me know if your interested. ( Hopefully you wont need too )

Thanks DEMMYM. :thumbsup:I may need to do that, I think ill be okay for 1 up, i think, but if the girlfriend hasnt gotten herself a bike by spring she will be back on with me, that oughta doom the undertail/ stock spring. I'll let you know

i stayed up there on the pipeline for about 6months. did you know a guy named paul henderson. if so i think i met you. i met a guy on a bike just like yours.

The name doesent ring a bell, I only had the bike out for a week this summer, but i was at the bike night alot the previous summer, bike was on 06 black/grey then, the LE bodywork is about a month old. I remember talkin to a guy that worked on the pipeline, ha had an 06 LE with a 240. Is that You?

no i didnt have a bike back then. my auditor just bought a 105th harley sporster. his name was paul and he ran with the guy your talking about. they always went to a place called wasp's nest or someting like that. i hung out at the cali grill in vestal alot and was staying behind it.

masquito lounge:thumbsup: I dont remember you specifically, but i met alot of people down there that summer. Guess its a small world after all:laugh:

Back