Public apology thread

Crap, guys.....we all have different tastes and personalities, why is it that we all assume it's gonna be a big fuggin' hug-fest here every day? I don't get along with everyone I interact with daily, so what? As long as we are civil, respectful, and not overly aggressive, I don't see the harm in "agreeing to dis-agree" on occasion.

Give me the old Aughtsix/MrsRevlis debates any day over this power trip "who's the best mod" crap anyday.

Rubba made a crack about Greek women.....Deisel got offended.....if you guys hadn't noticed, Deisel gets the last laugh on all of us because his wife is flat out beautiful.....some of you need to toughen up a bit. Rubba made a poor choice in words that offended Stunnah.....can't believe that it was the first time Stunnah has had to deal with harsh words.....but to let it fester for two years and blow up(obviously helped along by some liquor) is just stupid.

Perhaps we could hire Barney the Purple dino as a moderator, so everyone can ALWAYS feel warm and fuzzy.

Here's some ammo: I like the new zx14...think it's badass lookin'...and I like zx12's too....some of them are faster than our Busa's.....so let's argue about MOTORCYCLES for a while and give this other crap a rest.

Rant over..........

Tim

It seems that me posting what happened to me opened a flood gate of problems. I am sorry that this all came up and I never had the intention of this happening. I thought everyone would see that something wrong happened to a board member and figure out a way to fix it. I never meant to have everyone at each others throats. What happened to me was wrong and I just wanted to share it with you guys so you can avoid it happening to you. Everyone knows about it so I am going to leave it alone. Thanks to everyone that tried to help me. Again I am sorry that I got alot of shid stirred up with this. Jeremy
no, actually what pisses me off is everyone wanting to have a "group hug" until Mick surfaced...that's what I mean about this. Here is how I see it....Mick is a scumbag....Mick lies alot, or at least stretches the truth quite liberally. Mick is a trash talking Bench Racer....he stirred more crap with P12 than anyone. It seems maybe Mick lied about his daughter....he obviously doesn't care enough about what people think of him to come on here and tell the truth.

Oh well.....now we need to do what we as a group are actually good at...helping you get your bike up and running. who's got some parts that can help out???

It seems that me posting what happened to me opened a flood gate of problems. I am sorry that this all came up and I never had the intention of this happening. I thought everyone would see that something wrong happened to a board member and figure out a way to fix it. I never meant to have everyone at each others throats. What happened to me was wrong and I just wanted to share it with you guys so you can avoid it happening to you. Everyone knows about it so I did my part. Thanks to everyone that tried to help me. Jeremy
Jeremy, you did'nt "start" anything. You are one of the victims lately..

I know it has been said before....but I will echo it again, you have got to be the most mellow, level-headed guy around. I'd have gone rambo a long time ago.

I only wish I had some parts to help you out with...

Like my sig line has said for yrs, its just the internet!  This isn't the first emotional crsis and it won't be the last.  It runs in cycles...

Instead of apologizing, how about;

Don't get offended, sure its fun to debate and argue.  But why get emotional over the internet  
rock.gif

Someone says something that provokes any emotional response(pushes your button), just don't reply and the thread will die.

Jeremy's issue was different, there was something real at stake,  $$$.

But all the other stuff over words typed and unintentional meanings, jeez time to grow some thicker skin.

Anyway, just my thoughts...

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141855335 -->

rock.gif
Sooo... does this mean I'm off the blackball list now!?!?
biggrin.gif

Oh yeah... I've seen Spicy (Diesel's wife) up close and in person.. she really is quite the beautiful lady~
Which brings one to wonder.... just what the heck is she doing with Diesel??  
tounge.gif

rock.gif
biggrin.gif

Oh yeah... I've seen Spicy (Diesel's wife) up close and in person.. she really is quite the beautiful lady~
tounge.gif
Yup, you're off the list.

Oh, but you should know I never had a list
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

rock.gif
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif
Your now back on the list.

OK, my turn.

I apologize to everyone that I don't have a busa, and I post on this site.

tounge.gif
laugh.gif

rock.gif
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif
Your now back on the list.
But with replying to him, you took him off the blacklist so that no-one replys to him!!! Great, now I gotta put YOU on the list... but I just replied to you, so your off the list again... crap.

rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif

Holy fart beans, Doodie Man! What on earth is goin on? Cabin fever, folks....cabin fever. Either that, or there ain't enough of a particular "healing" goin on at home.
rock.gif
For me, it's the latter.
down.gif
Yah, yah...laff all you want. I'll get mine. Someday. Soon. I hope.
sad.gif

I think that this is a group of fine people here...we should be better than this. For me? I apologize if anyone was offended by those chaps pics. Was only meant to be humor.

Humor. That's a good remedy. Let's not drain the place of it, ya know? FWIW.
cool.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

It seems that me posting what happened to me opened a flood gate of problems. I am sorry that this all came up and I never had the intention of this happening. I thought everyone would see that something wrong happened to a board member and figure out a way to fix it. I never meant to have everyone at each others throats. What happened to me was wrong and I just wanted to share it with you guys so you can avoid it happening to you. Everyone knows about it so I did my part. Thanks to everyone that tried to help me. Jeremy
You have nothing to be sorry about except one of the board members let you down big time!

I'm sorry Rich for calling you a freakshow..

I feel better now it's out in the open..

I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me..

This is off to a good start, but ALL OF YO NEED TO START THINKING ABOUT THIS VERY VERY VERY HARD...PERIOD

This is the silliest shid that I have seen yet....are we really so bored that we have to start topics of discussion like this? Hi...my name is John and Im a Busaholic!!!! Sorry...just my .02

Back