Public apology thread

mjn

Hillbilly Deluxe
Donating Member
Registered
There has been way too much BS here lately. It is like a friggin soap opera. So many folks just jumping at the chance to hammer someone elsle.
One ( in particular) seems to be well founded. The rest of them, at least the ones I have read about in the last day or so..are just egos's that are out of control.

This is a HAYABUSA website. We all came here with one common denominator....we love our bike.

We come from all different walks of life, different races, different religions, different ideals.

We ALL (myself included) need to pull our heads out of our collective a$$es and act like adults.

Ok, with that said..I'll start;

I made a snap decision a week or 2 ago about vic_E55_2001. I reacted to a post he made in a non-adult manner. Vic has always seemed like a good guy here. Obviously I missinterpreted his meaning. In any event, I should not have made that post.
Vic, I am sorry man. Hope there is no hard feelings.

I will try in the future to keep my mouth shut if I don't have anything good to say..(can't totally promise that,,,but I'll try)

OK. Who is next? If you don't have the stones to man up and admit when you went over the line.....you are a part of the problem. Not the solution.

I'm sorry for some stuff...it started when I was just 12...can I lay down doc?
laugh.gif

Everyone does need a reality check here lately...your alter egos have taken over and they need to return to the mother ship...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

+1 mjn
I 100% agree with you, this was becoming a soap opera...and ppl just begging for attention.
Far too much time being wasted by other stuff than about hayabusa's.
Let’s all just settle our differences and grow up and talk about our awesome bikes...
cool.gif

I'm sorry for some stuff...it started when I was just 12...can I lay down doc?  
laugh.gif

Everyone does need a reality check here lately...your alter egos have taken over and they need to return to the mother ship...
laugh.gif
LOL, our voice of reason.
smile.gif

Thanks Michelle

laugh.gif

Well said MJN. Way too much drama here lately.

I went a bit over the edge on a thread a few weeks ago but apologized to the "Great M" moments after I came back to reality.(and out of the .Org time out corner)

It's cabin fever and there is only one way to shake it...
RIDE.

<!--EDIT|PDBusa
Reason for Edit: "because I can"|1141846473 -->

There has been way too much BS here lately.  It is like a friggin soap opera.  So many folks just jumping at the chance to hammer someone elsle.
One ( in particular) seems to be well founded.  The rest of them, at least the ones I have read about in the last day or so..are just egos's that are out of control.

This is a HAYABUSA website.  We all came here with one common denominator....we love our bike.

We come from all different walks of life, different races, different religions, different ideals.

We ALL (myself included) need to pull our heads out of our collective a$$es and act like adults.

Ok, with that said..I'll start;

I made a snap decision a week or 2 ago about vic_E55_2001.  I reacted to a post he made in a non-adult manner.  Vic has always seemed like a good guy here.  Obviously I missinterpreted his meaning.  In any event, I should not have made that post.  
Vic, I am sorry man.  Hope there is no hard feelings.

I will try in the future to keep my mouth shut if I don't have anything good to say..(can't totally promise that,,,but I'll try)

OK.     Who is next?    If you don't have the stones to man up and admit when you went over the line.....you are a part of the problem.  Not the solution.
Quit crying like a lil beyyyootch and kick his azz !

Just j/k'n, mjn. It took a bigger man to come out on front st. and admit his fault or aleast one of them.  
tounge.gif

You rock, Dude
super.gif

Okay, here's the deal.
Half of you get started on cleaning the Latrines.
The other half get outside and start policing up cigarette buts.
And that's an order...

And at this point I believe I outrank anyone/everyone here with the exception of DaCol.
As I am a LTC (Ret) and he is a full Colonel (Ret)...

Hop to it kids, lets pick this place up and get back to where we were.

David

I went off onSpeedemo the other day because "I" was mad and didnt think before I posted. He called me on it right away and I apologized to him on the thread right then and there.

Okay, here's the deal.
And that's an order...

And at this point I believe I outrank anyone/everyone here with the exception of DaCol.

David
Gotta pull rank on you, Playa ! This is the real world and my Pimp status superceeds your retired military and any active status here.
tounge.gif

Okay, here's the deal.
And that's an order...

David
Active out ranks you old ret guys
laugh.gif

I went off onSpeedemo the other day because "I" was mad and didnt think before I posted. He called me on it right away and I apologized to him on the thread right then and there.
yo gunny mad respect to for being so quick to make things right, thats the way it should be done by everyone.
if other ppl followed you example it would be a whole lot better!
i hope i can do it when i mess up we all screw up sometime or another...

Screw you guys then, I'm taking my ball and going home...

I hope you all get the runs your Toilet paper gets wet and falls apart...

laugh.gif

Whoever I knowingly and unknowling crossed..I am sorry. Their you go, I hope you accept it, if not then too bad for you. I for one have already forgotten it and am moving on to talk about our favorite topic, motorcycles!
cool.gif

Rhythm Posted on Mar. 08 2006,00:32

Just j/k'n, mjn. It took a bigger man to come out on front st. and admit his fault or aleast one of them.
[/QUOTE]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
And that is the <span style='color:red'>ONLY</span> fault I've had! (or at least the only one I'll admit to..
tounge.gif
)

Thanks brother.

laugh.gif

VaBusa

Everyone does need a reality check here lately...your alter egos have taken over and they need to return to the mother ship... [/QUOTE]

beerchug.gif
I'll drink to that! (uh...well, not yet tho..too early
tounge.gif
)

Well said Michelle.

yo gunny mad respect to for being so quick to make things right, thats the way it should be done by everyone.
if other ppl followed you example it would be a whole lot better!
i hope i can do it when i mess up we all screw up sometime or another...
wink.gif
thanks brotha!

Like I said in another thread. My apologies to anyone who wants it. If I have offended anyone, it wasn't my intention.

sad.gif
OK... I apologize to the whole forum... it's Mods, and the Cap'n~ When I first came here it seemed impossible to get a reply from any of the reg's here~ Someone brought up a thread about "if you're not contributing, you shouldn't be here" or something to that effect~ It hit me wrong and I went off acusing the reg's, of that time, that "it seems you have to be in the clique to get an answer around here"~ Ever since then I swear there's a secret 'blackball list" around here and I got on it! So...
I officially apologize to all that was in here at that time.. sometime back in 2003 or whenever~ I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... ahahahaha I'm NOT sorry!!!
laugh.gif

No really... I'm sorry~ Can I get off the blackball list now???
blush.gif

It seems that me posting what happened to me opened a flood gate of problems. I am sorry that this all came up and I never had the intention of this happening. I thought everyone would see that something wrong happened to a board member and figure out a way to fix it. I never meant to have everyone at each others throats. What happened to me was wrong and I just wanted to share it with you guys so you can avoid it happening to you. Everyone knows about it so I did my part. Thanks to everyone that tried to help me. Jeremy

<!--EDIT|usmcbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141853996 -->

Back