Public apology thread

Hi...my name is John and Im a Busaholic!!!! Sorry...
Appology accepted..
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

This is the silliest shid that I have seen yet....are we really so bored that we have to start topics of discussion like this?  Hi...my name is John and Im a Busaholic!!!!  Sorry...just my .02
You dont have to be here or read this. And who the hell are you anyways. Your still the stupid red headed step child!!!!!

Ok Im Sorry for that I really am. Ive learned my leason and hope you see why this thread is here now.

MJN is still my BeioTCH

This is the silliest shid that I have seen yet....are we really so bored that we have to start topics of discussion like this?  Hi...my name is John and Im a Busaholic!!!!  Sorry...just my .02
Bored? No. Sick of drama and trying to rectify matters? Yes.

You've been around long enough to see what's been going on.

You HAVEN'T been around long enough to see how things were....how they used to be.

Silly? Maybe to you. If you wanna make a difference, start your own damn thread with something worthwhile in it instead of hoppin in on another's thread and posting something useless.

Not trying to be an asshat. Just being up front and blunt, like you are.

Bored? No. Sick of drama and trying to rectify matters? Yes.

You've been around long enough to see what's been going on.

You HAVEN'T been around long enough to see how things were....how they used to be.

Silly? Maybe to you. If you wanna make a difference, start your own damn thread with something worthwhile in it instead of hoppin in on another's thread and posting something useless.

Not trying to be an asshat. Just being up front and blunt, like you are.
You Jumped on my punk man
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

You dont have to be here or read this. And who the hell are you anyways. Your still the stupid red headed step child!!!!!

Ok Im Sorry for that I really am. Ive learned my leason and hope you see why this thread is here now.

MJN is still my BeioTCH
AM NOT!
mad.gif

Back