Proud New Daddy!! (bike owner)

Cool bike, congrats!!!!
cool.gif

I love that yellow.  $4000 though,  what a steal!
It's somewhat of a long story. There was an ad in the IWanta magazine. I called and talked to the wife of the guy that was selling the bike. It turns out that he is over seas in the Persian Gulf and wants to get rid of his bike. He/she tried to sale it for $7000 for the past 4 months and noone was even interested. So he decided to just sale it for what the final note was worth. $4000.00!

Triumph Motorcycles are great machines. You did well in your choice, and I am sure you will love it. Be careful, and don't rush too fast to move onto bigger bikes. Some of the best riders I have seen learned their marks on 600cc or under.

Good Luck-
Corso

congrats Dark|LoTuS ....

I have read that the TT 600 is a pretty decent buy. Infact the Bike magazine rated it as a very good buy if someone is considering buying a used 600... So, I think you made a great choice.
biggrin.gif

Good luck... and enjoy

That's a gorgeous ride. Post pics of yours as soon as you get yours. I think that yellow is awesome!!! I don't think the chicas will laugh at all. They'll think you da MAN!! Enjoy, learn and become one with that thing. It'll make your 1st BUSA that much more worth it!!!

Some vehicles, cars OR bikes look REALLY good in yellow! Good thing yours is one of those!
smile.gif

Good choice!

--Wag--

What's up everyone?  A couple of weeks ago, I posted about thinking to get the Busa for my first bike period.  Many of the members here thought that I was crasy for even considering it.  And others said that the Busa was there first bike also.  I decided to not get the Busa.  I actually want to learn how to drive around turns and not just a straight line.
smile.gif
  Well, as soon as I get my Digi-cam back from BestBuy, I'll be posting pics like a sombitch.  I am the proud new owner of a 2002 Triumph TT 600.  It only set me back $4,000.  Some of my friends tell me that it was a steal.  There are no visible body marks, and there are already frame sliders(i think that's what they are called) installed.  The only thing "bad" about it is that I'm a little self concious driving a electic yellow bike.  I just don't want any chicks to laugh.
smile.gif
 I know it is half of the Busa; but hey, it's a start!

(Not my actual bike but a picture of how mine looks. In case noone knows what I am talking about.)
http://predator.bikepics.com/pics/triumph-tt600-02-bikepics-165790.jpg
Chicks will not laugh at the yellow bike!  Yellow makes you easier to see.  And the chicks will notice!

What will make a chick laugh is a guy showing off and stalling in an inter section or dumping your bike.

However, a hot guy
hot.gif
on a bike is always a site to see!!

-Nanwags
(new owner as well    
newbie.gif

race.gif
)

smile.gif

Back