Proud New Daddy!! (bike owner)

Dark|LoTuS

Registered
What's up everyone? A couple of weeks ago, I posted about thinking to get the Busa for my first bike period. Many of the members here thought that I was crasy for even considering it. And others said that the Busa was there first bike also. I decided to not get the Busa. I actually want to learn how to drive around turns and not just a straight line.
smile.gif
Well, as soon as I get my Digi-cam back from BestBuy, I'll be posting pics like a sombitch. I am the proud new owner of a 2002 Triumph TT 600. It only set me back $4,000. Some of my friends tell me that it was a steal. There are no visible body marks, and there are already frame sliders(i think that's what they are called) installed. The only thing "bad" about it is that I'm a little self concious driving a electic yellow bike. I just don't want any chicks to laugh.
smile.gif
I know it is half of the Busa; but hey, it's a start!

(Not my actual bike but a picture of how mine looks. In case noone knows what I am talking about.)
http://predator.bikepics.com/pics/triumph-tt600-02-bikepics-165790.jpg

smile.gif

Excellent choice! I think you'll have a blast on that thing. I wish I had one too.

I actually like that color on the Triumphs. They are very nice looking bikes. Congrats on your bike. You'll be on a Busa before you know it.
beerchug.gif

Nice, have fun on it & give it about 6-10 months & you'll be on a Busa.

The only thing "bad" about it is that I'm a little self concious driving a electic yellow bike.  I just don't want any chicks to laugh.
smile.gif
 I know it is half of the Busa; but hey, it's a start!
Congrats on the new purchase.  As for the yellow, I'd kill for a Yellow Busa, I previously had a Solar Yellow Dodge ram 4x4 and loved that truck..............unfortunatly, the lease expired and I couldn't buy that when there was a Brand new Hemi sitting on the lot.

<!--EDIT|mzrsq
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107905754 -->

nothing wrong with yellow, I am thinking of painting mine Canary Yellow which is brighter than the sun

I think you made a great choice...nice bike! That will definately get you the experience you'll need for later on.

Rock on bro!
egitarre77.gif

I was going to go yellow and silver on my 02 . Triumphs are nice bikes , have fun.

Congratulations on your new bike! The freedom on two wheels is what motorcycling's all about. Enjoy!

Its all about keeping your knees in the breeze, Champ, congratz on the new ride
beerchug.gif

uploaded_banner.jpg

[/b]</span>[/url]send a private message to Rhythm or KS-WaterBug for password to recieve group discount price on HID kits.

uploaded_banner.jpg

Back