Proposed Color Scheme for Paint job

thats funny cuz i always wondered why suzuki never maid that scheme on the busa they have used it since pretty much the beginning.  Out of the 6 bikes ive had my busa is the first one that wasnt blue and white.  I used to kid myself with superstition that they were my lucky colors and were what helped me through the many close calls ive experianced. I actually took it so serious that i almost went looking for a blue and silver just cuz it was closest to my lucky colors. then this goofy orange one showed up at the local dealer and the rest is pretty much history.

<!--EDIT|orangebusa??
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080999856 -->

I like it, but I'd keep the belly pan white, not blue. I think the bike will look to 'squat' with it being blue... I like the gixxer white and blue.. probably my favourite colours for the gixxers.
biggrin.gif
The pearl would probably be very nice.
Do you mean the little wing in front of the rear wheel or the lower part of the fairings?
Sorry, I mean the piece right in front of the rear wheel.
Yeah I would recommend that too, if you painted that piece white it would be a bitch to keep clean. Speaking of a bitch to keep clean, do you want to paint the wheels white too ?

I like it, but I'd keep the belly pan white, not blue.  I think the bike will look to 'squat' with it being blue... I like the gixxer white and blue.. probably my favourite colours for the gixxers.  
biggrin.gif
  The pearl would probably be very nice.
Do you mean the little wing in front of the rear wheel or the lower part of the fairings?
Sorry, I mean the piece right in front of the rear wheel.
Yeah I would recommend that too, if you painted that piece white it would be a bitch to keep clean.  Speaking of a bitch to keep clean, do you want to paint the wheels white too ?
No I am not going to paint the wheels at this time, I thought about having them done in blue but I thought I would wait and see how they look in black.

I like the first one, people look at it from a distance and say hey, that's a GSX.holeeeeshhhhhh..!

I like it - just the white looks a little too silver for me in the graphic job. I wonder how a purple / silver scheme would look? I had a 97 GSXR600 once that had a purple / silver paint scheme that was hot.

I like it - just the white looks a little too silver for me in the graphic job.  I wonder how a purple / silver scheme would look?  I had a 97 GSXR600 once that had a purple / silver paint scheme that was hot.
The pic we started with had silver where the white was and we didn't get all of it covered up so just imagine it with the flat Gixxer white or a pearl white.

GrabNTwist, the one with the MV Augusta tail is pretty sweet, I like the first one too. Maybe the MV mod will be Phase 2.
smile.gif

IMHO the 2d one is better because of that break in color below the turn signals. I agree the lines are too sharp, but think blue/white is a good set of colors.

Ok here is another version with an all blue tail, I kind of like it but the white on the back is nice too. Any thoughts on this one?

blue_full_tail.jpg

Back