Help.....Windscreen color?

Tdog

Registered
I've got the white/blue 09 and I'm looking for colors. I'm leaning towards a blue color screen but I was hoping some of you had a white bike like mine and would post some pics to give me a better idea. Is there any brands I should stay away from. Thanks

I've got the white/blue 09 and I'm looking for colors. I'm leaning towards a blue color screen but I was hoping some of you had a white bike like mine and would post some pics to give me a better idea. Is there any brands I should stay away from. Thanks

I have the same bike and Im trying to decide on the same thing. I cant decide what color to go with either

dont go with sportech. my 2 cents. i had one and it was a poor fit. the puig i have now is way better.

asylum1 said:
I have the same bike and Im trying to decide on the same thing. I cant decide what color to go with either

I'm leaning towards the dark blue zero gravity double bubble but I'm not sure if it would be too "blingish".

Tdog, I would really, really like to help you out & show you a pic of mine - but I can't.
I ordered a Zero Gravity double bubble screen in dark blue for my white K9 on 02-10-2010 and it still hasn't left the the factory. Zero Gravity customer service (IMO) is non-existent, I have emailed them a number of times and have not received any replies.
I'd be interested in seeing pics of anyone who has a blue Puig screen on their white K9. I would have cancelled the ZG screen & ordered a Puig by now but I can't find a good front on pic of the white & blue combo.

Last edited:
Tdog, I would really, really like to help you out & show you a pic of mine - but I can't.
I ordered a Zero Gravity double bubble screen in dark blue for my white K9 on 02-10-2010 and it still hasn't left the the factory. Zero Gravity customer service (IMO) is non-existent, I have emailed them a number of times and have not received any replies.
I'd be interested in seeing pics of anyone who has a blue Puig screen on their white K9. I would have cancelled the ZG screen & ordered a Puig by now but I can't find a good front on pic of the white & blue combo.

Dude that stinks!! Thanks for the headsup though. Surely somebody on here has a white bike with a blue screen. Anybody............???

I have a stock windscreen, with left and right cut-outs for the handlebars, and have decided to paint it white when I get rid of the gray on the sides. I will have the underside of the windscreen painted flat black at the same time. I think I will like this better than the tints I have seen.

i always like the dark smoke..had a few zero gravitys and they were ok?? right now i have the stock w/s back on my bike and i painted it outlaw black with pactra rc car paint with flexing agents in it for $5..go to testors.com i`m sure they have some blue..

I've accumulated 7 windscreens through the years and have a tendency to rotate them with the seasons. Different screens will give the bike a whole new look and are low-cost mods.

Just put on a new R-Series windscreen in smoke yesterday. :thumbsup: Looks cool and at 50 bucks, it's a good option for the budget minded. Now that I think about it, they have a blue for the bike too. For 50 bucks, maybe try that too.

Buy Now: R Series Windscreen Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R GSXR | PashnitMoto.com

Only blue screen photo I've got it this one of my Lockhart Phillips. Fit is horrible and I had to force it in. Still looks cool though.

displayimage.php

Back