Proof I am still tough, despite the Vacuum

You sure that's not a Water Mocasin (sp?) since you're next to the wetlands....

I'd be real carefull Rev.
No Fear Man, Trust me, I grew up swimming at a Lake in Colorado called Carter Lake.  There were a lot of CottonMouths that lived in and around the lake.  So I've see a lot of cottonmouths, and other snakes that were poisonous.  Ask Me about the little park near Enid Oklahoma as well...  They have a much different shape to the head, much more of a Viper like diamond shaped head.  

Nope these guys are certainly Black Racers.  Believe me, I dig critters, but I still want to know what it is I am dealing with if it is going to be living close at hand....

Check it out.  Southern Black Racer    Positive ID...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1077486130 -->

You sure that's not a Water Mocasin (sp?) since you're next to the wetlands....

I'd be real carefull Rev.
Puff, Puff, Pass, STKR.  
ices_rofl.gif

<!--EDIT|mctrull
Reason for Edit: None given...|1077488519 -->

Anybody Remember this beauty? She went on to live in my Garage until we moved out, about another 2 years or so, I put a heat rock out there for her and she got pretty darn big. Never pestered me, you'd just see her go by out in the Garage once in awhile...
thumb_up.gif

AND TO BELEIVE I THOUGHT I HAD A SPIDER PROBLEM, YOU GUYS ARE NUTTS, LOCO, CRACKED IN THE HEAD......
WHY DONT YOU JUST GO OUT AND STRAP A 1300CC MOTOR BETWEEN YOUR LEGS...OOPS

NEVER MIND
beerchug.gif

That is a pretty snake. Thought you went back to Florida until I noticed the date on the original post.

Nah, Never moving back to Florida... Well not anytime soon, I just do not care for it at all...

Just some reminiscing did a search for Lilah, and saw the snake thread. Was a long time ago.

Now I'm in Washington State, Just about ready to Sell my Busa...

Who'd have thunk it?

Well you'll probably be ok through the winter but i'd get rid of them by spring lest they get it on in the garage. One day you'll open the door and there'll be a hundred little disgusting baby snakes that believe the house is theirs. (flamethrower time)
ukliam3.gif

that would have been a blast at the caps house... could have had Hal dancing on the table with omar in their shorts...(of course they would be screaming like little girls) Me, I would have had work to do out in the garage...(bike cleaning)

Used to keep snakes, tarantulas, fish. Love the menageries.

We used to allow the black widows to live in the garage because they eat cockroaches. We also used to allow the daddy-longlegs to live because they eat ants. Never had an ant or roach problem. Ever. Of course, if we had kids, we would have felt a lot differently about the black widows, guaranteed.

--Wag--

Back