project blackhawk coming along nicely!

Not hatin, just jokin. Nice truck u got, i really love the rockstars and still might go with them eventually. Don't care how popular they are, still one of my favorite wheels

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Not hatin, just jokin. Nice truck u got, i really love the rockstars and still might go with them eventually. Don't care how popular they are, still one of my favorite wheels

I know, i'm just :poke: ya!

How in the heck does a ford end up in my dodge thread!!!

there could be a few reasons for this... maybe the dodge needs a tow, or a boost? maybe there is some work to be done and the dodge called for help from a real truck? maybe its to give the dodge something to shoot for?...:laugh:

there could be a few reasons for this... maybe the dodge needs a tow, or a boost? maybe there is some work to be done and the dodge called for help from a real truck? maybe its to give the dodge something to shoot for?...:laugh:

very funny, this is a thread about blackin out the truck and what mods to do next. Let's not start the war of chevy vs dodge vs ford, we all know who wins in the long run anyway, cough cough-DODGE. I like all makes of trucks though. Have thought about goin with a ford or gmc before, never driven anything but dodge's, still never been a fan of chevy though. When i decide to upgrade to diesel, it will only be cummins baby!!

im only bias because i drive a ford lol... i love the look of the new dodge... want a powerwagon... would love a diesel powerwagon, but thats not an option :( if your gonna fully murder that thing out,, either the rims (the black rockstars are nice... i want them but no moneys...) or dark tinted / black projector headlighs

Gonna order some black oem style headlights and then call it quits for now. If i end up getting wheels later like the black rockstars then i will black out the bumpers to, but until then i'll leave the bumpers chrome for now

Lookin good man, may have to put a laramie bumper up front!

To bad your not out here got a good friend that does paint and body, picks up tons of work on the side from us dodge guys. He'll do the grill and both bumpers for 200 bucks. And done at the dealer no less:laugh: I need to quit spending money so i can have him do mine.

Personally the oem night runners are way overdone out here, hence why i decided to hack up the 09's i bought instead that amber bar being gone makes people wonder???

You could also open up your stock headlights and paint the insides itll save you a ton of money did it to my wrx and looks great and can still see!

I'm still trying to figure out what to do with mine.

51001509.jpg

I'm still trying to figure out what to do with mine.

Trade it for a Cummins 3500 Megacab :poke: :laugh: just kidding man, nice truck.

First thing would be remove the running boards and get the Amp research ones that are tucked underneath the door until it opens and then they come down, next thing would be a DPF Delete Kit to gain power and mileage, then maybe a small lift and some 20" wheels black or chrome considering you have both on your truck and some aggressive tires just for looks. But thats just me.

Back