bought a few things for the truck again!!

hemi

Registered
was really wantin black wheels but decided to black some stuff out first, then maybe when i need new tires i will get a nice set of wheels. Picked up a black weatherguard toolbox and ordered a set of nfab nerf steps that have 3 steps per side so i can access the bed/toolbox easier
old box
2010-11-12_17-11-00_466.jpg
pics of new box

251.JPG

253.JPG

254.JPG

255.JPG
sorry about the hayabusa in the background, didn't mean for that to be in there. Here are the steps i ordered tonight to get rid of my typical seen on every truck tube steps lolhttp://www.n-fab.com/products/searchType/vehicleSearch/year/2007/make/Dodge/model/1500/sfID1/67/sfID2/83/sfID3/68/productID/138. Still thinkin about project blackhawk (that's what i'm calling it), but i might have the chrome bumpers line-x'd

251.JPG

253.JPG

254.JPG

255.JPG

hemi

Registered
gonna work on the small stuff first, then come the rims:laugh:. Was all set to get some nice black offroad wheels, arguin with the wife about it (she thinks it's pointless lol), and started thinkin about how the black wheels would look if all the other stuff i have is chrome. This way if i black out a few pieces at a time, then i can just buy a nice black offroad set of rims/tires and i will be set. The wife hasn't figured out my plan yet, she thinks i gave up on the wheels, this is just the beginning sweetheart:rofl:

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
Don't buy new rims, powdercoat the stockers gloss black!

Can't wait to see the steps. :beerchug:

Another big thing that looks sweet is to take off your badges on the tailgate, etc and paint them flat or gloss black. It looks awesome and its a cheap, suttle sweetness.

Project Blackhawk, underway.... :laugh:

hemi

Registered
was thinkin about powdercoatin the rims, still un-sure. Funny u mention the tailgate badges, i wanted to remove them when i took the door/fender badges off. Went to pull the small bighorn badge off the tailgate and realized it was takin some paint with it. The tailgate has been painted and the morons didn't even remove the badges to re-paint. The bighorn badge has been cleared right over

hemi

Registered
also pretty pricey. Was all set to buy them from nfab directly for about $660 plus shipping!! Found them at streetsideauto.com for $415 shipped:cheerleader:

fiend

Formerly fiend44444
Donating Member
Registered
Looks good so far. If you think that's pricey for steps look into the electric steps. They are awesome but VERY pricey. I love them on mine because they clean up the lines and hide the frame on it.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
outlawbusa Man bought a property with a few acres with a welded shut old barn – Jackpot!! Random Thoughts 6
rubbersidedown Mostly for the newbies,and those who have looked but not bought. Maintenance and Do-It-Yourself 6
greg3852 Bought another Harley General Bike Related Topics 22
B Bought my FIRST Busa today!! General Bike Related Topics 52
T Kinda long, but a motorcycle review I did back in 2011 when I bought my 09 busa... General Bike Related Topics 11
H Good news everyone, I bought a blue 2017 Hayabusa! New Owners Forum 30
bigoltool Bought a Yamaha, and a Honda yesterday! Random Thoughts 1
Slowstang305 I bought a tank... Off Topic 42
Z-MAN74 Ashamed, bought a used clutch Master cylinder General Bike Related Topics 3
bdoon So Much Fun I Bought Another One New Owners Forum 4
M FNG just bought my first Busa and DAMN she's fast! New Owners Forum 21
Bishop88 Finally bought a Busa.. New Owners Forum 11
L Hi Newbie Who,s Bought An Hayabusa Trike New Owners Forum 10
busalife2016 Ek Chains Bought Out Bmor Chains? General Bike Related Topics 6
BusaBus Bought A New Kawasaki Z125 Pro- May The Fun Begin! Other rides of our members past and present 11
13013 Whose Bought From Pashnit? General Bike Related Topics 22
SkyBlue Just Bought A New 2015 New Owners Forum 9
busalife2016 New To Forum Bought Brand New 2016 New Owners Forum 22
rubbersidedown My Friend Mark Bought A Duck Today. General Bike Related Topics 19
K6_Busa_Dave Just Bought My First Busa :) New Owners Forum 9
2 Bought Yesterday 2001 Hayabusa...needed To Join The Forum! New Owners Forum 15
Charles King Just Bought A 03 Hayabusa New Owners Forum 12
G New 03 Busa bought - advice for brakes New Owners Forum 11
B Just bought Soupy's Adj. Lowering Links now a lowering tree clamp -- Top brands??? Appearance mods 6
raydog I bought a new motorcycle today, not because I need it, because I love it! General Bike Related Topics 11
c10 Pulled the trigger today , and bought a new 2014 . General Bike Related Topics 23
ogre bought another bike General Bike Related Topics 4
A New Busa Rider Bought an 09 New Owners Forum 18
Busabim Bought a new ride and it isnt a Sazook.... General Bike Related Topics 6
jch364 getting stir crazy so i bought stuff General Bike Related Topics 15
todd moyer So, I just bought a.......... General Bike Related Topics 18
ZBusa350 Bought a supermoto! General Bike Related Topics 11
captain Bought a flag today, tell me what you think.... Random Thoughts 22
I Just bought a new Hayabusa today New Owners Forum 36
Salty Just Bought a Alpinestars Trigger Suit. Riding Gear 3
kromdom Tim (pashnit)....I believe i just bought the TRUE polar opposite of the Busa General Bike Related Topics 4
S just bought a used 2008 buss mods? Gen II Busa Information 15
pashnit Bought the absolute polar opposite of Hayabusa General Bike Related Topics 29
JoeSupra Just bought my Busa, now I need mod it. Gen II Busa Information 19
T " Jus bought my first 2004 Hayabusa I am a beginner " ! New Owners Forum 26
Greygoose Bought me a new busa today Gen II Busa Information 29
FireMedic Just bought my first Hayabusa New Owners Forum 13
8 Has anybody bought the Brock's performance package? General Bike Related Topics 12
doniton2 I can't believe I bought a Kawi. General Bike Related Topics 11
Busabim Bought a new copper Busa today for a song..... General Bike Related Topics 6
rubbersidedown who has bought a bike site unseen...had it shipped long distance...or knows the drill General Bike Related Topics 27
G just bought a gen 1 Hayabusa 1/4 Mile 19
L Finally bought my first Haybusa! New Owners Forum 15
N Just bought my second Busa New Owners Forum 29
voodoolord Almost bought the farm tonight Random Thoughts 6