Prices

ThunderJohn

Registered
I have been looking and thinking but still adding a few miles under the old belt before I buy. So how much ar they going for where your at. I have been looking at 07's and they are around 11,000 here VA beach area. Is there anyone else on the eat coast that has found a killer deal. I know in Ohip there are a few dealers offering between 8,300 to 8,000 I mean I would ride one back from there so it is no big deal. One of the biggest ways to tell if that is a scam is to see what everyone else is paying,

11,100 sticker at Burchams in Richmond.

I hear there is a dealer moving them for 8500-9000 in West Va

(heavybusa @ Jun. 08 2007,05:31) 11,100 sticker at Burchams in Richmond.

I hear there is a dealer moving them for 8500-9000 in West Va
Who is the dealer your talking about in WV that is not a bad drive from here. Like I said it only gives you the oppertunity to ride it a bit when I first get it.
super.gif

If you get it out the door with everything under 10 you've had a good day my friend. Don't forget to get discount gear.
super.gif

CHECK THESE 2 SPOTS IN WEST VIRGINIA (MARTINSBURG MOTORSPORT & ROMNEY MOTORSPORT. I BOUGHT 2 BUSAS FROM MARTINSBURG. THEY WORK ON QUANTITIES OF BIKES SOLD. THEY JUST LOVE TO MOVE BIKES, AND YES THEY ARE LEGIT
bluegrab.gif

Well I think I have found a place. Guy says my scoot and $5500 is that decent sounding. I have a Kawasaki Z750S with about 4,000 miles on it. I think it is pretty decent but it might just be me getting all ecsited about getting one.
smile.gif

Back