Pretty cool new iphone photo app

Rayc263

Registered
Found a pretty cool app today called wordfoto... It turns your whole picture into whatever words you type... Ill let it explain itself with a couple pics did 2 so far one for me to post up here to share with you guys and one for my brother in law that rides a lame harley:rofl: let me know how you guys like it... Theres all kinds of styles and fonts! If you look close you can see the whole pic is made of whatever words you type pretty cool!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1306672793.079537.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1306672829.295640.jpg

Ray..I used to like you…Until I saw the cowboys pic...GO REDSKINS…just kidding buddy. I like the one of your son.

Thanks for sharing. I take a lot of photos with my iPhone and have a ton of photo apps. My favorite are camera+, iris, camera xl, ps express, and color splash.

I'm going to have to check out the one you have it could be fun for some shots.

Thanks for sharing. I take a lot of photos with my iPhone and have a ton of photo apps. My favorite are camera+, iris, camera xl, ps express, and color splash.

I'm going to have to check out the one you have it could be fun for some shots.

Color splash is definately my all time favorite i use it for just about every pic :thumbsup:

Heres one of my favorites i took with the Iphone edited with Camera+ and Colorsplash.

web.jpg

One more
web.jpg

Heres one of my favorites i took with the Iphone edited with Camera+ and Colorsplash.

web.jpg

One more
web.jpg

Nice!! The bridge one cane out pretty cool!:thumbsup:

1st one is my all time favorite its old my daughter is now 3. Thinks she was 1 here. Its simple but just came out real nice

2nd one was her 2nd halloween

3rd one is for lil charlie! :rofl:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1306691446.198466.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1306691586.548288.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1306691719.464844.jpg

The simple ones usually are the best imho. Thanks for sharing. Love having something to do other than playing games while sitting around waiting.

Back