Cellmate/Roomie is pretty cool sometimes EARLY BD Wahoooo

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
She can be a "Nosey-Nancy" at times. She asked what I was up too,said I was on the Org.She said doing what? I said,posting. Posting what? A thread to let my big camera go. Blah blah blah...
She new I wanted to get a GoPro as I've been doing research for a while on them for one day when it might become affordable... :laugh:
Ya right. Anyway she says well your Birthday has come early this year...Wahooo...Rubb is the proud new owner of a GoPro Hero 7 Black.
Not bad eh? I'm digging it. I've mounted it to the top of my brain bucket and am just waiting on the rain to let up.It was just sprinkling a little,no biggie...but I wanted my first ever uploaded video to be somewhat cool right. My old threads of a "day riding with Rubb" will now be a little more new age. I've really taken a shine to this new fangled techno goodie stuff. My lid now resembles something worn on the Space Shuttle. Cam ontop,music and phone on the side/w spkrs inside. Old hat to all you youngsters I'm sure,but I am stoked... as you know,Rubb is easily entertained. I'm doing Skype now..I can cast anything from cellphone or lappy to TV...the world is my oyster.
Rubb. Cell phone pics follow,not GoPro.

Nice accouterments. I wonder if my old GoPro even will work with a computer anymore? I bought my daughter a nice new one a few years back. It was a lot better than the one I have.

Back