Presto Lift

StromBusa

Registered
Any one have any experience using one of these type lifts for working on bikes, quads etc..? I am considering this 4000 # lift, thinking about trade-offs, I will have a chance to floor recess in near future, else for now move about in garage. Will it just be a trip hazard or my new best friend?

Strom

image[10].jpg

I really like my drive on at $199 I did replace the front wheel vice with a HF wheel chock..

DSCN3678%20%28Large%29.JPG

DSC_0131.JPG

Last edited:
I really like my drive on at $199 I did replace the front wheel vice with a HF wheel chock..

DSCN3678%20%28Large%29.JPG

DSC_0131.JPG

That looks sweet. It was only 200.00.

Who makes them?
Posted via Mobile Device

I can get the Presto for 450 & I think it is a much higher cost unit. Your lift appears easier to move around however. Thanks!

I can get the Presto for 450 & I think it is a much higher cost unit. Your lift appears easier to move around however. Thanks!
It does have "wheels" and landing pads you put down.. A good number of the guys here have the same lift and it is really a handy unit and serves as full time parking for the bike for me..

it has a hydraulic foot pump and release valve.. takes maybe 45 seconds to ride the bike on, foot jack it to the top.. They do make an air/hydraulic but I think it adds about $200 to the price tag..

it has a hydraulic foot pump and release valve.. takes maybe 45 seconds to ride the bike on, foot jack it to the top.. They do make an air/hydraulic but I think it adds about $200 to the price tag..

Not bad. Ramp sure beats laying on the floor doing an oil change. :laugh:

Not bad. Ramp sure beats laying on the floor doing an oil change. :laugh:

That's what I was thinking...I just park my arse on the cold concrete
and stand on my head (that makes for a pretty picture doesn't it ???)

Back