Pre bash woes

busastalker05

Registered
So as for the past two bashs things seems start going wrong just before they start.

2009 - wreck two days before the bash.

2010 - bike barely runs. Made it there babying it the whole way. Then the fuel pump dies shortly there after.

And today bike wont start believe its just the battery been charging all day. Ill see if it starts when I get home. And my exhaust seems to be loose under the bike. Possibly re injured my freshly broken finger yesterday. Its my throttle hand too.

Ugh. There's my vent for the year. Just frustrating because it not one major thing, its several little time consuming items.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I here ya bro, if its not one thing its another....

Look into the poor man's cruise control for that hand. I read that an O ring from CAT tractors fits in the space between the throttle and bar end, holding the throttle open but can still be closed if need be. Idk, just an idea for ya. Do a search here...

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Hey Doug i appreciate that more thatn you know...

Took a few hour break today and let the bike be, and it charged up, started on the first try, i might have left my led lights on or something oh well it works..

Getting a new rear tire mounted this week and doing an oil change, got her mostly torn down so it should be swift..

justn gotta let my hand heal up. im very impatient with it!

Back