Prayers needed

mr8ball

Registered
Hey guys, My aunt & uncles home burnt up yesterday. It appears that a lamp shorted out and caught the curtin on fire and it just went up in flames. They had lived there for 40 years. They lost everything, What the fire didnt get the fire fighters did.:please: Please help me keep them in my prayers. Thanks in advance

IMG00207-20100628-1344.jpg

IMG00208-20100628-1344.jpg

IMG00209-20100628-1344.jpg

IMG00210-20100628-1345.jpg

sorry to hear about your aunt and uncle's house. hopefully, they will be able to salvage some of there important belongings and put this behind them.

So sorry to hear this. I'll definitely keep them in my prayers. If you don't mind me asking, did they have insurance?

Prayers are being lifted for you 2nite,,,,The main concern is they werent there,,The Lord is Good,,,pm me if you have any private specific prayers that you want me and the wife to send up 2nite,,,,,,,,bobber

So sorry to hear this. I'll definitely keep them in my prayers. If you don't mind me asking, did they have insurance?

Thanks all, They diid have insurance. It was 68K on the house and 48K personal but as we all know that wont buy much in todays time. I think they paid around 22K for it when they bought it 40 years ago. My Aunt was sitting there watching TV and smelt smoke and looked and saw the curtain burning. My uncle was in the garden and by the time he got there it was to late. I feel so sorry for them. My Aunt went to the hospital Christmas eve, She walked in had surg on her neck and was paralized for almost 5 months. She gets around now with a walker and a cane. It is just so sad that at the age of 70+ they have to go through something like this. It just breaks my heart! I would give anything if I could just fix it for them. All I can do I pray and I hope it is enough. Its just sad

SAD , Payers sent !! If I had a LIL more time I'd go help'em rebuild. ( I'm a Good builder) God will provide.

SAD , Payers sent !! If I had a LIL more time I'd go help'em rebuild. ( I'm a Good builder) God will provide.

Thanks so much for the offer. I am not sure what they are going to do yet. From what I understand he said the insurance told him today that he has to get it torn down and disspose of it. By the time he does all that he wont have much money left. I was helping him go through things today to see what we could salvage He was telling me he was thinking about buying a trailer and putting it there and just dig a hole and burrie the house. I am not sure he can do that. If you have any advice I sure could use it. (Thanks in advance) I am trying to get somthing going to get them some help. I will know more on that tomorrow I hope. Thanks to all

Last edited:
How awful, I'll be keeping your aunt and uncle in my prayers.

Most important thing is they got out unharmed.

8Ball...this is horrible news. I'm so sorry.

I know we'll rally if you say the word.

Please keep us posted.

...of course, anything at all...

Durn that is a major bummer.
Happy they were not sleeping or got hurt.
Material possessions can be replaced.
Prayers made for them..

Thanks all, They diid have insurance. It was 68K on the house and 48K personal but as we all know that wont buy much in todays time. I think they paid around 22K for it when they bought it 40 years ago. My Aunt was sitting there watching TV and smelt smoke and looked and saw the curtain burning. My uncle was in the garden and by the time he got there it was to late. I feel so sorry for them. My Aunt went to the hospital Christmas eve, She walked in had surg on her neck and was paralized for almost 5 months. She gets around now with a walker and a cane. It is just so sad that at the age of 70+ they have to go through something like this. It just breaks my heart! I would give anything if I could just fix it for them. All I can do I pray and I hope it is enough. Its just sad

Good to know they had insurance. It can never replace the sentimental stuff, but at least they have their lives and hopefully soon will have another place. If you need anything in the meantime please post it here and maybe some of us can help fill some of the needs.

Jeremy

So sad to hear... I'm really feel for them. Some personal items lost can never be replaced by insurance money, and that's truly sad... My thoughts are with them... Hope they get through this as well as possible...

Back